test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Just 'visited' "The Captain's Table".

wdwormack214wdwormack214 Member Posts: 131 Arc User
Well, I finally bought my LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTION. One of the first things I chose to do, was beam back up to my TEIR 6 STARSHIP, (I'm partial to the HESTIA-CLASS), and set a course to the anomaly that sits in near-earth orbit. In th midst of the constant shipping traffic.

My ship approached the anomaly, and I gave the order to enter it. As we passed through the gateway, I found myself staring at a structure, that came close to making Earth Spacedock, look a tad 'dated' to say the least!

Anyway, I beamed over/down to the structure. I found myself in a very 'opulent' reception area. Even as a "Level 65 FLEET ADMIRAL", I felt somewhat 'shabby', as I made my way over to the somewhat attractive, 'concierge'.

I was somewhat 'disappointed', as I halfway expected to find, "Hot & Cold running DABO GIRLS", everywhere! (DAMN! Another fantasy, "SHOT to HELL"!)

More on this later TBC.

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 46,578 Arc User
    Its only redeeming factor honestly is peace and quiet. But it just doesn't have all the services that ESD has.
    Also... the Captain's Table hasn't had a revamp at all, whereas ESD and DS9 have.
    66998372863950ee98cf7da9786e2ea9-db80k0m.png
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out a Delta Pack, Temporal Pack, and Gamma Pack
    The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • foxspirit13foxspirit13 Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    I remember when the captains table was for Lifers only. I can access it, though I don't think I'm a lifer (even though I swear I bought it long ago), but I don't have the playable borg option.
  • anubis0sarvouranubis0sarvour Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    I remember when the captains table was for Lifers only. I can access it, though I don't think I'm a lifer (even though I swear I bought it long ago), but I don't have the playable borg option.

I think you should contact customer service and have them help you investigate that.
    4096669.jpg

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]