test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

BINARY STARS: KDF (Klingons) have invisble ships.

strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
edited January 2019 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Seems they don't want to give the Klingon's a FED ship for the Holo Simulation; so they give you an invisible one.

Makes it almost impossible for any KDF to properly complete the TFO. :'(

@ambassadorkael#6946
0zxlclk.png

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    Which ship are you using? Does it work in a different ship?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    Do you have any shield visuals turned on? I noticed that those thips aslo apply them so maybe if they're still not compatible with all textures they bug out and turn invisible.
    Also if the opposite is the case maybe try it with visuals enabled and see if that works.

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if the KDF Aegis visual is the culprit since I could imagine that the faction specific visual screws with something like this.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited January 2019
    Nope - No shield or any ship visuals enabled.

Both my Klingon's fly normally in a KDF TAC Miracle Worker Ship - yet when they get into BINARY STARS there's no SHIP hologram visible at all. This has now happened almost every time while on a Klingon character over the last week...

I can't see energy weapon's going off or the ship... ...I don't know if my Romulan's who fly a similar Miracle Worker TAC ship also have that problem. I guess I'll have to TRY doing it on them to see? The only problem is I really don't like Q'ing if it's going to put other people into a disadvantage. :(

I know all my Fed's regularly see the holo image of an earlier Federation Starship... just not the Klingon's (quite consistently) and unsure about the Romulan's.
    Post edited by strathkin on
    0zxlclk.png
  • unclegoldieunclegoldie Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    Not sure about Romulans, but I know this has been reported happening with Fed ships as well. I've personally had it happen with all difficulty levels of the TFO.
    Epohh Vindaloo and beer milkshakes for everyone
    jH7LGEi.jpg
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    Yea confirmed my Romulan often appear fine.

But while I was in the TFO today someone said they were invisible and I asked again if they were Klingon and the answer was yes.
    0zxlclk.png