test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Not getting authorization code sent to my email address

installed windows 10 , AND sto , so its a unkown computer to the STO server . Im not getting a account verification code sent to my email box . PWE has it correct but its the STO server not sending the email. I need the One Time Code.

Comments

• orny#4909 orny Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    having the same problem with my new laptop says a onetime verification email has been send but not receiving also dont want a one time verification code want verification code so i can play either on my PC or Laptop
  • sneed#6821 sneed Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Having the same problem. did it have been solve for you ?
    Thanks
  • ekypyrosekypyros Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    Look in to email Spam folder (Online) or its a blacklist @adress maybe change email adress then on arc website ..
  • briannon1briannon1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm getting this problem and have raised two support tickets that have not yet been answered. It's almost as if they don't want us to play and spend our hard-earned money in their Zen store.
  • briannon1briannon1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    ekypyros wrote: »
    Look in to email Spam folder (Online) or its a blacklist @adress maybe change email adress then on arc website ..

I'd considered this but I'd like an answer to my support tickets before doing this. Also, if my email address is black-listed I blooming well want to know why.