test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Note to Cryptic: A Week Has Seven Days

Your anniversary giveaway noted that for each day over the course of the week, a new prize would be given away. You decided to just keep one of them up for two days, but you're still at a deficit, because seven days means seven giveaways. I dunno what calendars you guys use, but yeah, seven days in a week.

Comments

• greencatgurl#6531 greencatgurl Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Game weeks aren't based on work weeks...
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    If you had read the game news section it pointed out the giveaways were done on every day (except the weekends, since they don't work at the time usually this was shown in last year's giveaways as well, this is not new). You are being very nitpicky, be glad you had a giveaway and be satisfied with it. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • foxspirit13foxspirit13 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    If you had read the game news section it pointed out the giveaways were done on every day (except the weekends, since they don't work at the time usually this was shown in last year's giveaways as well, this is not new). You are being very nitpicky, be glad you had a giveaway and be satisfied with it. Thanks. :)

Yes mother.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,999 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Day 1 = Jem'Hadar Tactical Uniform
    Day 2 = Dilithium Mining Claims
    Day 3 = THREE free T5 Ships
    Day 4 = THREE free T5 Ships (continues for a second day giving everyone plenty of time to grab these BIG giveaways!
    Day 5 = 5x Phoenix Prize Packs
    Day 6 = 2x Universal Tech Upgrades
    Day 7 = 12x Inventory Slots and 12x Bank Slots

There were indeed 7 days of giveaways, and although one of these 'days' was 2-days-long, those 2-days gave us three free items and we also got 2 sets of free things on the last day as well.

Now, I'm from Scotland and if there's one thing we Scots are good at, and Brits in general, it's having a bloody good moan about things. Alas, I really cannot see what there is to complain about. This was, in my opinion, one of the best sets of giveaways we've ever had.

(We are also good at queueing and whilst we queue, we like to moan about how fast the other queue's are moving!)
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,303 Community Moderator
    Well, that's enough of that. And as noted above, there were indeed 7 days of giveaways. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.