test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Player Help.

theaincienttheaincient Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Brand new player, with one character that has finished the tutorial.
Brought the "Age Of Discovery Starter Pack" which is meant to come with a ship.
Well no sign of the ship in either ship management or in my inventory.
Put in a ticket but no response yet.

Any Ideas?

Comments

• Options
    arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    If you have truly completed the tutorial, you should be able to claim the ships from the C-store. You'll still have to go into ship management to switch to it and use it however. BTW, the tutorial is not actually when you get the notification that you have completed the tutorial, yes, I know, why did they put in a notification that you've finished the tutorial when you actually haven't ?

It's been a day or two since my last new Disco toon, I used to know the absolute earliest you could actually claim the ship, but I know that you are definitely supposed to be able to claim it after being sent to "present day" ESD (that is the true ending of the tutorial). If you are already at present day ESD and still can't claim it, that is definitely a bug.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • Options
    I'm still working on the same toon, however i have one question that you didn't specify and maybe it just a given but when i started mine i made one minor mistake i hadn't created the correct toon so had to start again with the correct one, so when i finished my tutorial i wasn't able to get my ship either but it did come available as soon as i actually leveled up to receive the first ship after the starter ship.
    And now for a PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT time to get back to the grind of polishing the bugs off my bridge screens :*
  • Options
    sukhothaisukhothai Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    You cannot use the ship until level 10.
  • Options
    nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    you also cannot use the ship till you get to ESD and talk to adm quinn
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor