test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Conflictus

nantha7nantha7 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
Para Pacem mission at Conflictus "speak with captain Tilly" there is no interaction button anywhere on the ship to speak to Captain Tilly stuck on ship with no where or way to proceed through the episode.
"The undiscover'd country from whose bourn No traveller returns" ~ Hamlet by William Shakespeare & Star Trek VI

Comments

• goldenavarielgoldenavariel Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    Did you go to the turbo lift, see the cut scene and afterwards are still in the Engineering section? That happened to me tonight when I ran it with a friend. Must "speak with Captain Tilly" but we weren't on the bridge and had no way to get there. After a exit/continue Conflictus, (had to do the whole ground portion again) and the same thing happened again.
  • n7belannan7belanna Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Did you play in a team when that bug occurred?

I had the same thing happen with a fleetmate the other day, I finished the cutscene only to be stuck in the turbolift with no way to get to the bridge or continue the mission, leaving us to do exactly what goldenavariel said.

The problem was that he skipped the cutscene while I didn't, which lead to him getting a transfer map window which was automatically declined by me - since I was in a cutscene and never got any notification.

So it seems you have to decide for everyone to skip the cutscene or for everyone to watch it - otherwise the whole team gets stuck.
    "If you're telling me that this ship can skip across the universe on a highway made of mushrooms, I kind of have to go on faith... Be bold. Be brave. Be courageous. Black alert." - Christopher Pike
    I was definitely in a team, as I said, but I didn't think about skipping the cutscene. That very well could have been it. I always watched it and assumed he would too since it was his first time to run the mission. I'll ask him this evening.
    The bug is that the cutscene and the team map transfer come up simultaneously. What it should do is show the team map transfer dialog and start the cutscene after everyone accepts and the team is in transition.

Until they fix it everyone will need to escape from the cutscene within a few seconds of it starting up so they can accept the transfer. If you want to see the cutscene you'll need to run it solo or catch one of the play-through videos on YouTube.