test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Emotes? Is it inside the Emote Box?

tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
Where do you get the new emotes? Lock Box or awarded inside the reward box for doing the Omega mini games? That box has a listing of emotes but it's the same list as the previous year.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• captmack68captmack68 Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    The list shows last year's emotes but it is full of new ones.
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    captmack68 wrote: »

Thanks! I checked the box content list and didnt see anything new so I just got the 500 dil. Is it the same as previous? Account unlocks? Or is it Character unlocks now?
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    LOL!
    Uh...when is the next patch coming....???
    I think I will be better off just stay in bed until then. :(
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • tagentagen Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    tigeraries wrote: »
    captmack68 wrote: »

Thanks! I checked the box content list and didnt see anything new so I just got the 500 dil. Is it the same as previous? Account unlocks? Or is it Character unlocks now?

Account unlocks. The tooltip is from last year when you hover over the box, but if you get the box and look at details it shows both the old list and the new.

The 'Torch Hold' emote is only unlocking for the character that claims it at the moment, but hat has been acknowledged as a bug.
  • zanibarzanibar Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    I got all the available emotes from the prize box, but i noticed on the list of emotes there is one called Groove. Anyone know how to get that one?
This discussion has been closed.