test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hold Torch emote not account unlock?

rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
Unlocked all the anniversary emotes, and all but one are account unlocks.

Anyone else notice that the Torch emote doesn't account unlock?
db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)

Comments

• syrupofsquillsyrupofsquill Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    Same bug for me, Hold Torch works on original toon. Disappears from box as choice but doesn't unlock on any other toons
  • darkthorne70darkthorne70 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    Same here also so clearly a bug
  • captmack68captmack68 Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    Exactly why I came to the forums this morning. Thought I broke it, somehow.
  • chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    This is currently a known issue and is on the correct team to fix.
  • claudiusdkclaudiusdk Member Posts: 561 Arc User
    Patch Note says "Resolved an issue where the Hold Torch emote was not unlocking for the account."
    Still bugged
    It wasn't rewarded automaticly to the rest of account, and can't claim a new on other characters.
    "Please, Captain, not in front of the Klingons."
    Spock to Kirk, as Kirk is about to hug him.
    Star Trek V: "The Final Frontier"
  • xzxdarkrainxzxxzxdarkrainxzx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    claudiusdk wrote: »
    Patch Note says "Resolved an issue where the Hold Torch emote was not unlocking for the account."
    Still bugged
    It wasn't rewarded automaticly to the rest of account, and can't claim a new on other characters.

same for me here, still bugged
  • darkthorne70darkthorne70 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    its still bugged here too
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Yup.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • feliseanfelisean Member Posts: 688 Arc User
    yea for me stil bugged too. didnt unlocked for the other toons and its not possible to claim it again via the box.
  • warhammeredwarhammered Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Ah, whew. I thought it was just me where Hold Torch isn't working on my alt DIS character after unlocking it on my main TOS one.
  • thelatathelata Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    Yes still bugged 26/01/19
  • iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    Same issue here. Going thru trying to unlock the emotes and took Hold Torch as my first one. It did not unlock for other characters on my account. And I cannot claim that emote again on other alts. So it would appear to still be broken.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • claudiusdkclaudiusdk Member Posts: 561 Arc User
    Still only got Hold Torch on one character, didn't unlocked on others. Can't claim a new one.
    "Please, Captain, not in front of the Klingons."
    Spock to Kirk, as Kirk is about to hug him.
    Star Trek V: "The Final Frontier"
  • otherregotherreg Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Still bugged 01/29/2019.
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    Still bugged 01/30/2019.

Just did the event on another character to verify, and the emote box only has the bonus xp option since everything else was already account-unlocked.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,253 Arc User
    Bugged for me as well...Update when a fix is coming please?​​
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif
  • fun4ever#6757 fun4ever Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Still fubar...
    I hope... this is not another 1-2 yr time2fix bug :(
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    When you say "bugged for me"....do you mean because you already opened the box on one character? And still don't see the emote on all the other ones?

I never opened the box at all. That part fixed, yet?
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,253 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    When you say "bugged for me"....do you mean because you already opened the box on one character? And still don't see the emote on all the other ones?

Correct​​
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif
    storules wrote: »
    where2r1 wrote: »

Correct​​

Thanks, storules...I will go collect it. :)

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    Seems it is still bugged for folks who already opened and gotten Torch Hand... but has it been fixed for those who does not have it yet?
    tigeraries wrote: »
    Seems it is still bugged for folks who already opened and gotten Torch Hand... but has it been fixed for those who does not have it yet?

Yes. I just opened it tonight, everyone has it.

Those who opened it before the fix still do not see it account wide, and can not collect a second box

• chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Hello, This was still bugged for players who had obtained it previously, I had re-opened the bug and it has been fixed internally pending testing. Thank you for your patience at this time.
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    Ok i figured out why this is bugged still. 2/5 and still bugged in game for folks who had previously claimed the emote and new folks who are claiming now. this is STILL bugged due to coding/naming error in code.

inside the Box... the Emote is labeled "Torch Hold".

You select and you get emote! yeah for you... too bad your other toons do NOT get this emote. This is due to the emote on the emote list is showing up as "Hold Torch"

For the person who claimed the emote, the emote is also listed on the emote list as "Hold Torch" but they unlocked the emote directly. Seems the emote is unlocking "Torch Hold" for all other characters on the account, too bad it's coded as "Hold Torch" or vice versa. I guess Hold Torch sounds more natural... so I guess someone at the last moment changed the name/label and did not update the code.