test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[STOPC] Ninth Anniversary Events!

Comments

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    You have to skip through the Gamma Arc first.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • anubis0sarvouranubis0sarvour Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    Well just finished the whole discovery arc including the TFO only then would the mission for the 200 vouchers let me hail it. So hopefully everyone is close to finishing it and pray you can get a team for the TFO. A lot of work this year to get the ship.

oh TRIBBLE I hope not! IF that is the case then I am screwed...
    3fe5520084f54ba06a859d0b2c824e771701473049.png
    The Borg Assimilator
    Live Long and Prosper.🖖[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Where are people seeing the "skip" option?

Both my LTS and F2P accounts don't have that given on ANY of the characters for ANY mission.

I can't even use a lowbie disco toon to share the new one and brute force the game into admitting that yes I have already done the content it wants me to replay AGAIN.

And while I could run the missions on the disco toons they're not being given the scanning daily from Q.
  • commodoreobviouscommodoreobvious Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    There seem to be no anomalies on the new DS9 map, so I can't complete the daily quest for the vouchers.
  • knochengeigerknochengeiger Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    There seem to be no anomalies on the new DS9 map, so I can't complete the daily quest for the vouchers.

I was totally expecting that.
    We want to keep the foundry.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,245 Community Moderator
    They're on the second level.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
    Yeah, anamolies like to show up where no one is around. Like UFOs and on Andoria fifty kilometers away from where anyone would ever be. :)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    OK...is lag on the Omega game when you move your cursor to highlight a row, and you can see the row is highlighted....but the particles float right over top of it...as if the program does not know your cursor is actually already there?

Because this is not helping with practicing at all. LOL! ESD Space is really, really bad.

NOTE: K-7 Ground is smooth running....if you want to farm them go there for Yellow.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    They're on the second level.

not always. Map has no white dots/indicators to where Omega is on DS9 Ground.

I searched the entire 2nd floor of the promenade and the 2nd floor of Quarks & the 3rd floor of Quarks, also seached Ops... no Omega at all. I did find one on the Ground floor, NOT 2nd, inside I think the Tailor shop.

So like on other maps, Omega moves from place to place.
    Look I ran it three times last night (for nothing it seems as the Daily disappeared after I completed the third one). The best I got was in the mid 500s. The other two were in the high 400s or low 500s. Those are the best I normally get over all the years, and that is with a mouse. One time I got in the 700s a few years ago.

I have resigned to it that I will get one Particle per game. As long as I get the 40 thingamabobs I am OK.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    (Flaming / Trolling comments moderated out. - BMR)
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    Look I ran it three times last night (for nothing it seems as the Daily disappeared after I completed the third one). The best I got was in the mid 500s. The other two were in the high 400s or low 500s. Those are the best I normally get over all the years, and that is with a mouse. One time I got in the 700s a few years ago.

I have resigned to it that I will get one Particle per game. As long as I get the 40 thingamabobs I am OK.

adjust your mouse sensitivity... I can normally get over 2k... worse 1500+. Unless the game ends prematurely on it's own... which does happen. I hope your not on basic DSL 75kb DL speeds.
    'Gigabit' FiOS.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • warpaint21warpaint21 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    Please don't tell me I have to complete every single previous missions to get to AoD and MoD and get my 400 anniversary tokens.
    warpaint21 wrote: »
    Please don't tell me I have to complete every single previous missions to get to AoD and MoD and get my 400 anniversary tokens.

Will be fixed with patch incoming: 25 January 2019. See patch notes: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11077753

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
    edited January 2019
    I am not sure what happened after today's patch.... The Omega Game is running much smoother for me.

I been on Andoria, Drozana, so far, today on the Fed side. OMG...Andoria is fun looking for those Omega Particles...I got out my snow boots and scampered everywhere. LOL!

I am off to Defera ground, now. I know it is a problem child.
    Edit: just completed Defera....no problems what so ever, there.

+++++++++++++++++++++

From my Personal notes....if I am farming for colors:
    (Yes, because I am really that bad at the Omega game....I still go hunt for traces.)

Red: Bajor/Defera/DS9/ESD/KDF Academy/Rom Flotilla/Sol/Vlugta
    Blue: Andoria/Ganalda/New Rom/Rura Penthe/Vulcan/Wolf 359
    Yellow: Drozana/K-7/Starbase 39

Trial and error...you will eventually figure out which places work smoother on your computer.
    Odd...I wonder why I have KDF Academy listed...but have no clue what is on Starfleet Academy. ???
    Shows you how often I go there. LOL!

The Transwarp to Q on First City....

I keep landing behind Q....facing the Breen Dancers. I have to run over to Q to interact. LOL!

Q is not in the same spot as he is for the Winter Wonderland Event.

• botanybangbotanybang Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    I hate the new reputation UI, I just accidentally canceled the 2017 project when being 80 vouchers short of completing it :(

botanybang wrote: »
    I hate the new reputation UI, I just accidentally canceled the 2017 project when being 80 vouchers short of completing it :(

First, had you planned to keep that 2017 for completion all this time? You use Lobi or these vouchers worked? Secondly, severe OUCH.
    warpaint21 wrote: »

I've heard a some players were/are having trouble with the missions being greyed out or something, but hopefully like some/many you'll just have to open Episodes & at the bottom of the list are the 2 new missions for a total of the 400 vouchers. The missions are pretty good I guess. They are entertaining too.
    Kudos to the person/s that did the placement of Omegas on First City.

It is fun as heck running around scanning for them in places that I don't usually wander around to. LOL! And the one sitting in the Blood Wine and on J'mpok's desk (behind him on the dais). LOL! Love it!

edited January 2019
    9th Anniversary Party Popper....the tool tip on the Power Tray is using "Blooming Party Popper"... which is the 8th Anniversary Party Popper.

Here is a picture of it "blooming" here:
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10770194-celebrate-our-8th-anniversary-and-earn-new-rewards!

And, one of the animations from the 9th Anniversary Party Popper is NOT showing up at all. And I turned that debris objects all the way up.

And for some reason once in a while....as I am shooting balloons with the 9th Anniversary Party Popper..the animation on my character changes into "petting a tribble". Though no Tribble is in her hand and she does not loose her Fortune Cookie Tribble buff on the status.

And once in a while a blue Fed Ship gets stuck on your "shooting arm" like this:

https://i.imgur.com/jx4kRzr.jpg

• knochengeigerknochengeiger Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    Defera ground particles do not count for the daily Q-Quest for KDF players, it works with FED though. Maybe just a text error, and it is supposed to be "somewhere else" for KDF? The dotted circles were there for the KDF though, so probably it is a different bug.
    We want to keep the foundry.
  • orny#4909 orny Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    'Q' says that "you can also purchase 9th Aniversary prize vouchers in the Lobi Store - I cannot see them there, anyone knows where in the Lobi Store they are
    orny#4909 wrote: »
    'Q' says that "you can also purchase 9th Aniversary prize vouchers in the Lobi Store - I cannot see them there, anyone knows where in the Lobi Store they are

I was reading in one of the threads....they were saying the project you are buying the Vouchers for needs to be slotted before they show up. Try that. :) Good Luck.

where2r1 wrote: »

I was reading in one of the threads....they were saying the project you are buying the Vouchers for needs to be slotted before they show up. Try that. :) Good Luck.

I forget the exact amount but it isn't a decent ratio at all for the amount of Lobi cost versus the range amount of vouchers you get. That Lobi stuff is always SO expensive.
    edited January 2019
    Defera ground particles do not count for the daily Q-Quest for KDF players, it works with FED though. Maybe just a text error, and it is supposed to be "somewhere else" for KDF? The dotted circles were there for the KDF though, so probably it is a different bug.

I just did a Defera Ground with my KDF Engineer....Q Omega Daily cleared after completion.
    And just did a Defera Ground with my KDF Tactical...Q Omega Daily cleared after completion.
    KDF Science did not draw Defera Ground tonight.

My friend told me: he logged out and logged back in to fix his Defera problem.
    Post edited by where2r1 on

• anyajenkinsanyajenkins Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    I have question, the news on the website says from january 23 to february 11 to get the ship, but ingame it's to february 21 ?

Who's right, i dont want to miss that ship
    coffee the finest organic suspension ever devised - Janeway
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    I'm going by the in-game calendar.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
    In-game. News Blogs are notoriously subject to 'imprecision'.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns