test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

If ARC sent me a code to redeem, how do I claim it in game?

djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,379 Arc User
I usually use Steam, can I keep using Steam, or do I have to use ARC launcher?
C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
-Captain James T. Kirk

Comments

• Options
    fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,267 Arc User
    My email had a link and took me to a redemption page, try that and see where it takes you. I have not used anything but arc, so i cant answer for stem will or wont work.
  • Options
    protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,991 Arc User
    Don't believe you need to have ARC installed. Will find out tomorrow regarding the latest emails.

Here's the link usually used to redeem codes https://www.arcgames.com/en/redeem

As mentioned above, each email has a unique link.
  • Options
    > @tomilak said:
    > My email had a link and took me to a redemption page, try that and see where it takes you. I have not used anything but arc, so i cant answer for stem will or wont work.

Yes, the redemption page said "your code has been redeemed" (something like that) but then didn't give any instructions. So I logged into the game (Steam) but couldn't find it under promotions or legacy unlocks tab.
    It's possible it need ARC, or that i need to wait until after the patch tomorrow. Just checking...

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
    -Captain James T. Kirk
  • Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,638 Arc User
    djf021 wrote: »
    > @tomilak said:
    > My email had a link and took me to a redemption page, try that and see where it takes you. I have not used anything but arc, so i cant answer for stem will or wont work.

Yes, the redemption page said "your code has been redeemed" (something like that) but then didn't give any instructions. So I logged into the game (Steam) but couldn't find it under promotions or legacy unlocks tab.
    It's possible it need ARC, or that i need to wait until after the patch tomorrow. Just checking...

What was it? If it's a ship, it might just show up in the C-Store or shipyard as having been unlocked. Also, make sure you're using the account registered to that email, as some codes are locked to an account.
  • Options
    > @tom61sto said:
    > djf021 wrote: »
    >
    > > @tomilak said:
    > > My email had a link and took me to a redemption page, try that and see where it takes you. I have not used anything but arc, so i cant answer for stem will or wont work.
    >
    > Yes, the redemption page said "your code has been redeemed" (something like that) but then didn't give any instructions. So I logged into the game (Steam) but couldn't find it under promotions or legacy unlocks tab.
    > It's possible it need ARC, or that i need to wait until after the patch tomorrow. Just checking...
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > What was it? If it's a ship, it might just show up in the C-Store or shipyard as having been unlocked. Also, make sure you're using the account registered to that email, as some codes are locked to an account.

It's actually the Tardigrade I "adopted" a few weeks ago. I guess those aren't available until tomorrow so that may be my problem.

-Captain James T. Kirk
  • Options
    mspfuelermspfueler Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    If you submitted the code before the start of the Anniversary Event, (yesterday, 1/23, as I type this) go back to the email and resubmit it. Then log into the game and you'll find it under the Promotions Tab of the Zen store.
    Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!

• Options
    texastrekkietexastrekkie Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    Hello! I have entered my code after following the link from the email and I have no further instructions for picking it up. I don't see it in my inventory, the Lobi store (not my free one), or the C store. Does anyone else have any information on this? TIA