test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

EPIC Screenshot Thread is EPIC

Comments

• dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    Let's wander around a Voth filled station too close to a star, sounds like nothing can go wrong.
    AOO9r0I.jpg
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,762 Arc User
    u_s_s__brynhildr_by_salacnar_dcv4ojm-pre.jpg
    Full resolution and other STO Ship Wallpapers can be found on my DA Gallery

HEY! YOUR SHIP IS ON FIRE!

If I were you. I would fire your Damage Control Teams.
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • duasynduasyn Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    the new Emperor's Vanity Shield, in case anyone was interested.
    SV46RUy.jpg
  • salacnar070890salacnar070890 Member Posts: 425 Bug Hunter
    captain_kassandra_of_the_terran_empire_by_salacnar_dcxuvjt-pre.jpg
    For higher Resolution and more STO Screencaps visit My DA Gallery
    Salacnar
    =/\=Priority One Armada=/\=
    32 | Introvert | ADD (W/O Hyperactivity) | He/Him | Hetro-Demisexual | 6’9” ft-in tall | Avatar by: foodcu_be | Gunpla | STO | Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Emperor's New Shield meet Emperor's New Clothes. Or in this case, The Emperess's New Clothes.
    i_s_s__kawachi__01_by_salacnar_dcyalgp-pre.jpg
    Salacnar
    32 | Introvert | ADD (W/O Hyperactivity) | He/Him | Hetro-Demisexual | 6’9” ft-in tall | Avatar by: foodcu_be | Gunpla | STO | Yu-Gi-Oh!
    I'm hoping you guys can answer this question...

Did the Devs change where screencaps go? I can't seem to find my recent caps any where. :/
  • themetalstickmanthemetalstickman Member Posts: 1,010 Arc User
    Haven't visited this thread in a while. I just hopped on to see some cool new screenshots, and hot damn, I was not disappointed.

@kurumimorishita you are a legend.
    Og12TbC.jpg

Your father was captain of a starship for twelve minutes. He saved 800 lives, including your mother's, and yours.

I dare you to do better.
  • themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    I'm hoping you guys can answer this question...

Did the Devs change where screencaps go? I can't seem to find my recent caps any where. :/

I've noticed that if you have both Steam and Arc installed, sometimes it gets wonky as to where screencaps go. Might not hurt to check both locations.
    Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!
  • kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    Haven't visited this thread in a while. I just hopped on to see some cool new screenshots, and hot damn, I was not disappointed.

@kurumimorishita you are a legend.

*blush* *>_<*

that's so kind of you to say & I thank you a lot, but it's certainly way too high praise... there are a lot of wonderful STO screenshot artists out there - everyone with her/his own style and I all love them equally!!! :)<3
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    - Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
    q4F10XV.jpg
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED
  • freakiumfreakium Member Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Revisiting Romulus

8GrzCsg.jpg
    m12Pkoj.png
    Today... another mix of screenies... *^_^*

fluidic_space_by_kurumi_morishita_dcyayen-pre.jpg
    people_together_by_kurumi_morishita_dcy4609-pre.jpg
    mirror_lena_by_kurumi_morishita_dcxwo9n-pre.jpg
    i_s_s__discovery_by_kurumi_morishita_dcy3tbv-pre.jpg
    u_s_s__asagao__001_by_kurumi_morishita_dcwysfb-pre.jpg
    u_s_s__asagao__002_by_kurumi_morishita_dcwyvjp-pre.jpg
    lena_s_dream_ii_by_kurumi_morishita_dcz1npw-pre.jpg
    u_s_s__banshee_by_kurumi_morishita_dap00rq-pre.jpg

Higher resolution versions of these + more pics... http://kurumi-morishita.deviantart.com/gallery/

LLAP!!!
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    q4F10XV.jpg
    Today... another mix of updated & new screenies... *^_^*

u_s_s__komagatake__ncc_91637__by_kurumi_morishita_dczsozy-fullview.jpg
    return_of_the_archon_by_kurumi_morishita_dapjw4f-fullview.jpg
    agents_of_time_by_kurumi_morishita_dcz1q82-fullview.jpg
    not_dead_yet_by_kurumi_morishita_dcywk7s-fullview.jpg
    how_many_lights____by_kurumi_morishita_dcxwqbi-fullview.jpg
    r_r_w__laehval_by_kurumi_morishita_dcx2t49-fullview.jpg

Higher resolution versions of these + more pics... http://kurumi-morishita.deviantart.com/gallery/

LLAP!!!
    q4F10XV.jpg
    Today... a few shots of the I.K.S. L'Rell... the most fun-to-fly ship in the game (imo)!!! *^_^*

the_secret_outpost_by_kurumi_morishita_dczwe8u-fullview.jpg
    i_k_s__l_rell_by_kurumi_morishita_dczwpo2-fullview.jpg
    the_secret_outpost_ii_by_kurumi_morishita_dczwt5d-fullview.jpg

LLAP!!!
    q4F10XV.jpg
    Today... new screenies... *^_^*

a_new_operative_by_kurumi_morishita_dd0h1fa-fullview.jpg
    noya_marritza_by_kurumi_morishita_dd0h1ma-fullview.jpg
    the_supreme_spymaster_by_kurumi_morishita_dd0h1wl-fullview.jpg
    yasss__by_kurumi_morishita_dd0h240-fullview.jpg
    the_inevitable_by_kurumi_morishita_dd0c2vo-fullview.jpg

LLAP!!!
    q4F10XV.jpg

u_s_s__shikoku__ncc_91982__by_kurumi_morishita_dd0j0gt-fullview.jpg
    maquis_raider_iii_by_kurumi_morishita_dceqstq-fullview.jpg
    lena_s_dream_iii_by_kurumi_morishita_dd0bx5a-fullview.jpg
    r_r_w__laehval_x_by_kurumi_morishita_dd0hp1g-fullview.jpg
    the_space_track_by_kurumi_morishita_dd0p3p9-fullview.jpg

LLAP!!!
    q4F10XV.jpg
  • themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    FunT2yP.jpg?1
    Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!

impossible_odds_by_kurumi_morishita_dd1l0dr-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFlYTZjZjEzLTg1OWUtNDkwNy04MDgyLTk4ZDBiMWUwYzUyY1wvZGQxbDBkci1mNzRjNGQ1Yi01MDdjLTRmY2QtOGRmOC1mZjhkODhhZjIzNmIuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE5MjAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.GlG9TKOSnJkVovt75zLZmw4e2RsmvpMTvyqGYx7pX60
    a_new_dimension_by_kurumi_morishita_db215qi-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFlYTZjZjEzLTg1OWUtNDkwNy04MDgyLTk4ZDBiMWUwYzUyY1wvZGIyMTVxaS1hZWJmOWY5Yy0yNWZmLTQ3YjItOTI5ZC01ODhmYjBlNDE1NTMuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE5MjAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.LbmasyhRrRBsi5KYJ5uFNhP7dAUp5ZJtNNh4bOMoOcQ
    order_69_by_kurumi_morishita_dd1oaux-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFlYTZjZjEzLTg1OWUtNDkwNy04MDgyLTk4ZDBiMWUwYzUyY1wvZGQxb2F1eC03ZjhiMzFiNC1hZmYyLTRmMWYtYWQ1My03MGZlYTI3ZmJiZmYuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE5MjAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.EDJaEG8KQEvuhUeunaXPumk664m9FCRKG7CcoHlvpkA
    final_hours_by_kurumi_morishita_dd15q7n-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFlYTZjZjEzLTg1OWUtNDkwNy04MDgyLTk4ZDBiMWUwYzUyY1wvZGQxNXE3bi0wZTE4NTIwMi0xOTg5LTRmZTItYTY2Yy1kNzkxMDU5NzE0NWEuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE5MjAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.bBMFWUPvpmD2D5eLnsdVnEacP2RQS08kXzbQy5e2jvU
    r_r_w__laehval_by_kurumi_morishita_dd13jum-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFlYTZjZjEzLTg1OWUtNDkwNy04MDgyLTk4ZDBiMWUwYzUyY1wvZGQxM2p1bS1lNGMwMzBkMC04MTkyLTRiYjYtOGE4My00ZmYzZTJjNzgxYWQuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE5MjAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.pAE96vMqWhJ5PhVGZND-n5aZeIlu4SiaY-6CNsnNYqc
    u_s_s__chokai__ncc_72236__v_by_kurumi_morishita_dcatlrc-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9ODQzIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMWVhNmNmMTMtODU5ZS00OTA3LTgwODItOThkMGIxZTBjNTJjXC9kY2F0bHJjLWQ2OTU4OGJmLWMwOGUtNDU1Yy04MTVmLTc5MWFmYmVmM2Y0MC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTkyMCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.ZEwV0vylugs1pBSg1A1l8pzIQZshbh8ocV6_Doz23AQ

LLAP!!!
    q4F10XV.jpg
    edited March 2019
    u_s_s__tsukuba_by_salacnar_dd1p0be-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MjE2MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgxMzIxMWJjLTc5ZGItNGYwYy1iMWU2LTRmY2I4NjdkODc0OVwvZGQxcDBiZS0xMGRhOWQwMS03ODRiLTRlMDUtOTQxMS0xNDFhYmM5Mzk4YjkuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTM4NDAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.wKbGKd7oYNgxMofWXfLwUVHWCDFcaQiN-mj3_fgn-UM

Higher Resolution + more at my DA Gallery
    Salacnar
    Today... another mix of updated screenies... *^_^*

descent_to_cait_by_kurumi_morishita_db44wyp-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFlYTZjZjEzLTg1OWUtNDkwNy04MDgyLTk4ZDBiMWUwYzUyY1wvZGI0NHd5cC1mZGE5MmQ4Yy0yY2ZlLTQwMzYtOWU3MC1lOWQxZjAwMzc3YWQuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE5MjAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.XcjZ1TcI6dMf_3dA-WQzro0hSzwzesFaNGd24IEBBoM
    salvation_in_the_stars_by_kurumi_morishita_dc9ipm8-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFlYTZjZjEzLTg1OWUtNDkwNy04MDgyLTk4ZDBiMWUwYzUyY1wvZGM5aXBtOC0xNmEwYjllYi00ODY3LTRiOGUtOWQ5Yi05OTc5NzZhZDA3OTUuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE5MjAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.cjNUBrry0jGnCyvxXC37T5gAPG3-Nnftt6mhXOUpi8U
    u_s_s__endeavour_ii_by_kurumi_morishita_db7aozc-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFlYTZjZjEzLTg1OWUtNDkwNy04MDgyLTk4ZDBiMWUwYzUyY1wvZGI3YW96Yy0wOWY5ODQyZC02NjAxLTRjOGEtOTJmZS03NzMwMzU1MGZiMWYuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE5MjAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.JMuxn2jP9VBrMkEnHmIVM1qb_Nj-nsNlUIPjAL6SZcc
    to_the_great_beyond_by_kurumi_morishita_dbx71dd-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFlYTZjZjEzLTg1OWUtNDkwNy04MDgyLTk4ZDBiMWUwYzUyY1wvZGJ4NzFkZC1hMzZmNDRkOS1hOGFjLTRmNGUtYWM0OS02ODAyMTkzZmExZDAuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE5MjAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.HFD1iKRCtBooavws_IIQbSX21zbo7XJMa7W6h2CQ0_4
    u_s_s__jeanne_d_arc_iv_by_kurumi_morishita_db26xwc-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFlYTZjZjEzLTg1OWUtNDkwNy04MDgyLTk4ZDBiMWUwYzUyY1wvZGIyNnh3Yy1lZTQ2NmEzOC1mNDJkLTRhYTAtODEwOS1hNjlhOTc4YjdlMzEuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE5MjAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.b68eqNus4wC8BXMyS8lgryZmjIxqg_0WuOtMjAIQQfQ

LLAP!!!
    q4F10XV.jpg
    Today... another mix of new & updated screenies... *^_^*

s_mara_by_kurumi_morishita_dd27wix-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFlYTZjZjEzLTg1OWUtNDkwNy04MDgyLTk4ZDBiMWUwYzUyY1wvZGQyN3dpeC1jZTk5Yzc3YS1lOGI0LTQzOTItYmYzYS0xMTM1NDk3ZDZlYTUuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE5MjAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.2BUxXMn6eLQfL8wfNMDgi42dklQe_4lZ19ajQg8CwjI
    heart_of_eternity_by_kurumi_morishita_dbic2l8-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9ODQzIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMWVhNmNmMTMtODU5ZS00OTA3LTgwODItOThkMGIxZTBjNTJjXC9kYmljMmw4LTlmMmI2Y2E1LTQxMjMtNDQ3ZS1iOTBmLTNkOThkOWJhMTYyMS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTkyMCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.X2n6K4GaVZve0hHcdYweA-1Bor8fKNQf5zAOWYTDTk4
    the_arrival_by_kurumi_morishita_dd2bwd1-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFlYTZjZjEzLTg1OWUtNDkwNy04MDgyLTk4ZDBiMWUwYzUyY1wvZGQyYndkMS1kZTlkMTllNi00YmU1LTRhMDUtOGJjYi0xMGMyZmU0OWFiYjYuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE5MjAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.JTkNmOHyqu_A_AhUeMlcgHwzRaCn_RIpwtZr9g4QmrQ
    i_m_sending_you_away_by_kurumi_morishita_dbmk6ax-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9ODQzIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMWVhNmNmMTMtODU5ZS00OTA3LTgwODItOThkMGIxZTBjNTJjXC9kYm1rNmF4LTYwNTdkOTljLTY3N2EtNGRlZS04MTgyLTQ5NWEwZGY3YTQwNi5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTkyMCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.zMQhgV5SNrWwBUjqHo9iakbAyo4ypz7G2ueTNGWMBEE
    m_tari_by_kurumi_morishita_dd280fk-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFlYTZjZjEzLTg1OWUtNDkwNy04MDgyLTk4ZDBiMWUwYzUyY1wvZGQyODBmay03YTc3YjczYi1iMDhkLTQ2ZGMtODcyNi0xMjcyNTdmNWRkNDkuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE5MjAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.M1bY_wWX1nR-Kz2wL33Niz5tf4VNwJSE2pdO910KKRI

LLAP!!!
    q4F10XV.jpg
    And some more of the Georgiou-class which made its way into my personal top 10 of fav ships... *^_^*

emergency_by_kurumi_morishita_dd2g4s4-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFlYTZjZjEzLTg1OWUtNDkwNy04MDgyLTk4ZDBiMWUwYzUyY1wvZGQyZzRzNC1lMjBmMzA4MS05M2NiLTQxMDktOWNiMi03ZDJjYTllMjdhZDUuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE5MjAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.Cn06YvHIVzVEvEsfr267mKP7MKigyyIfEtpp7rktb7s
    fermi_paradox_by_kurumi_morishita_dd2hcnd-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFlYTZjZjEzLTg1OWUtNDkwNy04MDgyLTk4ZDBiMWUwYzUyY1wvZGQyaGNuZC0wOWFmYzU3OS0yYjY1LTQ2YTAtOGI1Ny0yOTJkYmRmZTY1YjUuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE5MjAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.t_ZttemvEXLYh6wBs4kBzPbt4RoS1lFEnQBvGbhUmTU
    cosmic_sunrise_by_kurumi_morishita_dd2fp3j-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFlYTZjZjEzLTg1OWUtNDkwNy04MDgyLTk4ZDBiMWUwYzUyY1wvZGQyZnAzai1jMTFlNmE5ZS0wZmI3LTQ1NmEtYmQ5Ni1kNjQ1OGY0NjA2NWUuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE5MjAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.0E3Gq9hzVhOq7FphRRA-knOXeIAjq8kl77AGmmQ8NHw

LLAP!!!
    q4F10XV.jpg
    Today... another mix of new & updated screenies... *^_^*

u_s_s__lhasa__ncc_70637__by_kurumi_morishita_dd2ni30-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFlYTZjZjEzLTg1OWUtNDkwNy04MDgyLTk4ZDBiMWUwYzUyY1wvZGQybmkzMC04Yzc2MjlmYy02YzA4LTQzNzMtOTIzOC04OWJmY2I0MzYwNTkuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE5MjAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.ZHJYeYms0HiOQ1A2Oj7GJgfCBBb8TM9ZOGtCO3CVrLs
    rysa_soloh_by_kurumi_morishita_dclmqdm-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFlYTZjZjEzLTg1OWUtNDkwNy04MDgyLTk4ZDBiMWUwYzUyY1wvZGNsbXFkbS01NWJhZmM2Ni02OTkzLTRmMDAtYmRiNC01MGJmNjFiNTY2ZTguanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE5MjAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.9_l-ajz9jmdEyMdYORb1Ozucvv6lc-rJ5lHffgnic_M
    chronometry_by_kurumi_morishita_dc9igc7-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFlYTZjZjEzLTg1OWUtNDkwNy04MDgyLTk4ZDBiMWUwYzUyY1wvZGM5aWdjNy0xYjg1Y2ZiZS05Yzk4LTQ2NDYtYmEwNS0xYWU3N2FmY2E1OWEuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE5MjAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.LqmVWVLsrORhH6aUkF7BNubTqUAyRqYkTyXSTtazOZ4
    nukku_by_kurumi_morishita_dd2nwfh-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFlYTZjZjEzLTg1OWUtNDkwNy04MDgyLTk4ZDBiMWUwYzUyY1wvZGQybndmaC00ZGU4ZDU2NC1iOWY4LTQ0ZGYtYjYyYy1jMmI0OWQzNTU1MWYuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE5MjAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.LtITDJnNRWz07IClCCBtTdbs-C0ySOSU20h2TPRAAdE
    erratic_patterns_by_kurumi_morishita_dd2nk9z-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFlYTZjZjEzLTg1OWUtNDkwNy04MDgyLTk4ZDBiMWUwYzUyY1wvZGQybms5ei03YzI3ZGMwZi1hNDVmLTQ1YzctODcyYS01ZjhlOTRjYTlmNTkuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE5MjAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.zyXC_wp-si51-xSti8OLFG01xsryA09X3RFZy8YJ2uM

LLAP!!!
    q4F10XV.jpg
    Today... just new ones... *^_^*

scandal_on_new_kentar_by_kurumi_morishita_dd2vwsj-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFlYTZjZjEzLTg1OWUtNDkwNy04MDgyLTk4ZDBiMWUwYzUyY1wvZGQydndzai03Y2JkZThkMi1kYjdmLTQxM2UtOTE1ZS1kMDRjODA4YWE3NTguanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE5MjAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.MFQC5GfYIl9ETqY3tkDr-vrhs8RK0pMZpn9THFECGz8
    what_the_hack_by_kurumi_morishita_dd2w5ok-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFlYTZjZjEzLTg1OWUtNDkwNy04MDgyLTk4ZDBiMWUwYzUyY1wvZGQydzVvay0zOTRmN2Y1NS00NTI1LTQzYWUtOTYzZC04ZjI3ZjE3YzRkYWUuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE5MjAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.kTBAwNURqofRdnJRKJf0R68MhX7Pj4hztiOuX-_O_YU
    punk_diplomacy_by_kurumi_morishita_dd2wkyh-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFlYTZjZjEzLTg1OWUtNDkwNy04MDgyLTk4ZDBiMWUwYzUyY1wvZGQyd2t5aC0zYmViZTE5Zi1jZDlkLTRkNWYtYjMyOS1mZjZhYTM0MThkMzMuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE5MjAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.V6NcbqFQfjnY6dg1erityWkIJwFreTCdnfbi33NK86o
    kenjin_by_kurumi_morishita_dd2wkob-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFlYTZjZjEzLTg1OWUtNDkwNy04MDgyLTk4ZDBiMWUwYzUyY1wvZGQyd2tvYi0xMzkzYzBjZS0yMWI0LTQzNTItYjA0YS01YWY4NmM3ZDFmYTguanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE5MjAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.C6GtIlhyQjqhBwiBph1zjZnc9r_UYyBP5rkGR9w65u4
    path_of_least_resistance_by_kurumi_morishita_dd2tfvf-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFlYTZjZjEzLTg1OWUtNDkwNy04MDgyLTk4ZDBiMWUwYzUyY1wvZGQydGZ2Zi0xYzE1YTFlNy02NGVlLTQyY2QtOGMyZi00NjcyMzJjMTA3ZmYuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE5MjAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.IizVqYpi-ZLBU14Tw_re4H6beNX6sHW2aj4P8_2CML8

LLAP!!!
    q4F10XV.jpg
  • duasynduasyn Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    Those pictures make me wonder if we're playing the same game. :D
    duasyn wrote: »

Muhaha... we do... :D ...but in most screenies that I post, there is a lot of postwork involved... sometimes going so far as to completely digitally overpaint them.

q4F10XV.jpg

Muhaha... we do... :D ...but in most screenies that I post, there is a lot of postwork involved... sometimes going so far as to completely digitally overpaint them.

Are you saying that you are capturing unreality and then making them even more unreal?

:: mind blown ::

Are you saying that you are capturing unreality and then making them even more unreal?

Yup... something I like to call... "peak unreality". *>_~*
    q4F10XV.jpg
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User

scandal_on_new_kentar_by_kurumi_morishita_dd2vwsj-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFlYTZjZjEzLTg1OWUtNDkwNy04MDgyLTk4ZDBiMWUwYzUyY1wvZGQydndzai03Y2JkZThkMi1kYjdmLTQxM2UtOTE1ZS1kMDRjODA4YWE3NTguanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE5MjAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.MFQC5GfYIl9ETqY3tkDr-vrhs8RK0pMZpn9THFECGz8
    what_the_hack_by_kurumi_morishita_dd2w5ok-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFlYTZjZjEzLTg1OWUtNDkwNy04MDgyLTk4ZDBiMWUwYzUyY1wvZGQydzVvay0zOTRmN2Y1NS00NTI1LTQzYWUtOTYzZC04ZjI3ZjE3YzRkYWUuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE5MjAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.kTBAwNURqofRdnJRKJf0R68MhX7Pj4hztiOuX-_O_YU
    punk_diplomacy_by_kurumi_morishita_dd2wkyh-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFlYTZjZjEzLTg1OWUtNDkwNy04MDgyLTk4ZDBiMWUwYzUyY1wvZGQyd2t5aC0zYmViZTE5Zi1jZDlkLTRkNWYtYjMyOS1mZjZhYTM0MThkMzMuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE5MjAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.V6NcbqFQfjnY6dg1erityWkIJwFreTCdnfbi33NK86o
    kenjin_by_kurumi_morishita_dd2wkob-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFlYTZjZjEzLTg1OWUtNDkwNy04MDgyLTk4ZDBiMWUwYzUyY1wvZGQyd2tvYi0xMzkzYzBjZS0yMWI0LTQzNTItYjA0YS01YWY4NmM3ZDFmYTguanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE5MjAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.C6GtIlhyQjqhBwiBph1zjZnc9r_UYyBP5rkGR9w65u4

LLAP!!!

Are you preparing yourself for Cyberpunk 2077?
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.

LLAP!!!

Are you preparing yourself for Cyberpunk 2077?

I was thinking she looks more like a Super Looper.