test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Competitive Wargames ground gear tailor unlock impossible

mysterreousmysterreous Member Posts: 7 Arc User
*The GM who first elevated this issue confirmed it is a bug, could not resolve it, and recommended I report it here*

Be aware that it is currently impossible to unlock the armor visuals (or any other benefit) for the Competitive Wargames reputation's Duelist Regalia ground gear set. The four listed items required for the tailor unlock include the armor, the personal shield, and two (2) Duelist Tetryon Decompression Pistols Mk XII. It is necessary to equip both pistols to achieve the benefit of the set. But the Duelist Tetryon Decompression Pistol Mx XII item is set so that a character can only equip one of them at any time. This makes it impossible to complete the set.

I also posted this in the Competitive Wargames feedback forum, but as it has been inactive for almost two years, I thought I had better also post it here.
Tagged:

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    I thought the rep costume unlocks were obtained by BUYING the set pieces, not by using them? Did you buy the armor, shield and pistol? should just require one of each.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • mysterreousmysterreous Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    The Duellist set requires four pieces - the armor, the shield, and two of the decompression pistols. Therein lies the problem, because you can't equip more than one pistol at a time. Simply owning them won't do; I've bought all four pieces (at the steep cost of dilithium and marks I might add) and I get bupkiss.