test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LF gamma spot in armada

uiabuiab Member Posts: 23 Arc User
My micro-fleet (me, my bro and a few dudes from another game) looking for a gamma spot. My problem is they left me here and I'm too big of a trekker to leave this game.
I'm not a big poster but I've been playing this game for quite a few years and I have numerous alts. I'm not afraid to grind dil, tho any good dil discount would certainly help. The fleet is only lvl18 but we built it on my dilithium. Currently on dil mine holding then onto the colony because I really like that place.
So if you have a gamma spot with huge dil discount then please leave a message here. Or I'm online almost every day in the evening GMT.

Comments

• wolffie87#9543 wolffie87 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    My Fleet "Task Force Charlie Alpha" might be in a good position to help you, actually. I don't speak with full authority, but I do have the Fleet Admiral's ear. My characters are: T'Pia (Pictured in one of her forms, as my avatar here), Christie, Livara, (in TFCA) and I also have one in our sister-armada fleet named Mirabel (Strategic Research Squadron Triton).
    If you'd like to discuss options, I'm available practically every night after 6PM (EST) and ongoing for several hours. I'd be delighted to meet you.
  • marcase2marcase2 Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    Marcase-Medal-banner-2.png
    The Mighty 44th. Boldly bashing Borgs to bits since 2010.

• uiabuiab Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Yes, thank you all, got some nice offers, still I decided to put the fleet on hold till at least my bro comes back.

(I joined up with Reddit fleet. They are a big fleet, a friendly bunch and there's always someone to talk to. Also I lurk /r/sto anyways.)