test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Anniversary Giveaways - Phoenix Prize Packs!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,673 Community Manager
It's another day of Anniversary Giveaways on PC! Today, you can grab five Phoenix Prize Packs for free in the C-store!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11070723

Comments

• questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,979 Arc User
    FIVE wow thanks very much
  • nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    Hip hip hooray x5. Not that I think I'll win when I log-in & claim, but thanks since after the 0.02-5% of hope gets crushed it offers something useful like an upgrade. This is something we all can use since there are so many possibilities & no restrictions.
  • qqqqiiqqqqii Member Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    It's 'Resurrect', not 'Ressurect'. There's a great, big internet out there, full of free dictionaries. Try one. Especially for all the ridiculous misspellings throughout the game, itself.

Still, thanks for the p-boxes. Always appreciated.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    OOO something to do on my lunch break! Thanks! :)

Update: 4 Greens, 1 Blue. Throw 'em in the pile. I never do well with the free ones.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • sophia#6343 sophia Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    Thank you for the generous gift! <3
    “The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    Thank you Cryptic.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,762 Arc User
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • orny#4909 orny Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Have 5 uncommon prize tokens and buy button is greyed out for all uncommon products in Phoenix Prize Redemption. Screen shows I have 5 prize tokens (uncommon). Notice and earlier post also saying unable to buy
  • orny#4909 orny Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Forget problem - Overflow was full had to completely empty it then was able to buy what i wanted
    @ambassadorkael#6946
    Was this the last anniversary give away or is there more to come.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • tagentagen Member Posts: 535 Arc User
    questerius wrote: »
    @ambassadorkael#6946
    Was this the last anniversary give away or is there more to come.

Looks like last year it went right up to the day of the anniversary starting. So my guess is we have at least one more today and maybe one tomorrow.
  • wurmixwurmix Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Dangit, how many were there already and what giveaways were there ?

wurmix wrote: »

Day 1: Jem Hadar tactical uniform
    Day 2: Two Dilithium vouchers
    Day 3-5 (over the weekend): T5 ships Atrox etc.
    It's unknown what comes next. If there is more then we'll know in about two hours.
  • tagentagen Member Posts: 535 Arc User
    • Day 1 Jan 17: Jem’Hadar Tactical Uniform 100% off in the “Appearance” tab of the C-store
    • Day 2 Jan 18: Two Dilithium Mining Claims per account. To pick it up, head to the “Promotions” tab of the C-store.
    • Day 3/4 Jan 19/20: Claim the T5 Caitian Atrox Carrier, T5 Kar’Fi Battle Cruiser, and T5 Ar’Kif Tactical Carrier Warbird Retrofit for free in the “Ships” tab of the C-store
    • Day 5 Jan 21: 5 Phoenix Prize Packs can be claimed once per account on the Promotions tab of the C-store
  • wurmixwurmix Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    tagen wrote: »
    • Day 1 Jan 17: Jem’Hadar Tactical Uniform 100% off in the “Appearance” tab of the C-store
    • Day 2 Jan 18: Two Dilithium Mining Claims per account. To pick it up, head to the “Promotions” tab of the C-store.
    • Day 3/4 Jan 19/20: Claim the T5 Caitian Atrox Carrier, T5 Kar’Fi Battle Cruiser, and T5 Ar’Kif Tactical Carrier Warbird Retrofit for free in the “Ships” tab of the C-store
    • Day 5 Jan 21: 5 Phoenix Prize Packs can be claimed once per account on the Promotions tab of the C-store

Well, that's just great, i missed the announcement and all the giveaways again.
    My launcher still keeps annoying me with the *** Q's Winter wonderland announcement that ended week ago,
    but when there is something new and possibly interesting, naturally it won't show that.
    Neither did that annoying Welcome back window ... what is it good for, when it does not show such news ?
    This sucks, but i should probably have gotten used to this by now. :(
This discussion has been closed.