test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[STOPC] Ninth Anniversary Giveaways - T5 Ships!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
It's time for the weekend during our week of giveaways, and you know what that means - Free T5 Ships!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11070723

Comments

• edwardhamham#8075 edwardhamham Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Thank you!
  • tagentagen Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    Ooo, so this one is all weekend? I noticed I could not claim the ships because of my level, so this means I have a couple days to get up to...not sure where, but I will give it a shot! :)

(Now I just need to find some good leveling tips.)
  • nightpick#1961 nightpick Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    seems to be only if you have the right rank :(
    edit: didnt mean this to sound sour not many games would have giveaways like this and i realy do like game and support staff that already been very helpful :smile:
  • tm706tm706 Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    Awesome, Thank you !
    Coffee is life.

Message me in-game (@tm706) for help

1st Alpha Quadrant Fleet
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,309 Arc User
    Thank you!

Indeed. It's a little bit of a downside for me already having those ships, but free stuff is always nice.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Yeah it's still nice.
    But here is a question:
    SATURDAY, JANUARY 19th at 10AM PT til MONDAY, JANUARY 21st at 10AM PT

And the anniversary starts january 23 (last time I checked), so will there be a break, or another giveaway (or giveaways)?
  • francesco1512francesco1512 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    once unlocked on one character is the ship accessible to all other characters even after the promotion ended? :)
  • saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    once unlocked on one character is the ship accessible to all other characters even after the promotion ended? :)

Yes - like all other Zen-store ships - once bought - they stay bought :)
    seems to be only if you have the right rank :(

Yep. And I plan to see if I can make it to that rank by Monday morning. Not sure yet how possible it is, but here's hoping. :)
  • francesco1512francesco1512 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    saber1973a wrote: »
    Yes - like all other Zen-store ships - once bought - they stay bought :)

Thank you :)

• burstorionburstorion Member Posts: 1,750 Arc User
    Nice... I can't recall if I have the Arkif, but I know my fed doesn't have the cat carrier so thats pretty nice and an easy fleet ship for admirality too
  • djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,379 Arc User
    burstorion wrote: »
    Nice... I can't recall if I have the Arkif, but I know my fed doesn't have the cat carrier so thats pretty nice and an easy fleet ship for admirality too

The Ar'kif is a good ship, I enjoyed it for quite a while back then. I haven't bought the Kar'fi yet, so I'm looking forward to checking it out a little bit.
    C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
    -Captain James T. Kirk
  • banshirbanshir Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    For people who aren't at the right level, just create a Jem'Hadar character to claim the ships. Those start at level 60 already. All you need is a spare character slot. This won't work for claiming Romulan ships but 2 out of 3 ain't bad.
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    @tagen I think it's level 50 to use T5 ships, but don't quote me on that.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
    banshir wrote: »
    For people who aren't at the right level, just create a Jem'Hadar character to claim the ships. Those start at level 60 already. All you need is a spare character slot. This won't work for claiming Romulan ships but 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Good point! So that just leaves one character I'll need to get to 50.
    ilithyn wrote: »
    @tagen I think it's level 50 to use T5 ships, but don't quote me on that.

Yep, I checked in the rank list. there are apparently some T5 ships you can get earlier, but for these you need to be level 50.

• tarran61tarran61 Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    Thanks for the giveaways, Happy Birthday STO!
    Positive thoughts.
    NeAC.gif
  • xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    Yap, thanks a lot. I always appreciate giveaways, even if I do not profit from them (like with the outfit - I already had that), but getting 2 ships I didn't have, also two good looking ones, is a welcome bonus.
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,995 Arc User
    sweet giveaway thanks
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    :)
    1g9uUE1.jpg
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    OMG! OMG! OMG! Kar'FI!!! Whhoooo! Hooooo!

Edit: Hey, it has a pretty decent admiralty card, too. :)

Thank you, Cryptic!!!!
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • icetyger1icetyger1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    OK so my Federation Captains and Romulan Captains get a nice new ship but my Klingons already have todays free Aniversary Giveaway Ship. From ages ago.

By the way the Caitian Atrox is a great loooking ship, shame there's no T6 or Fleet T6 versions available to buy.
    icetyger1 wrote: »
    OK so my Federation Captains and Romulan Captains get a nice new ship but my Klingons already have todays free Aniversary Giveaway Ship. From ages ago.

By the way the Caitian Atrox is a great loooking ship, shame there's no T6 or Fleet T6 versions available to buy.

I never got it. So.. WHOOOO HOOOO! For me. :)

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • alax2011alax2011 Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    It's time for the weekend during our week of giveaways, and you know what that means - Free T5 Ships!

nice to know that if you never made a romulan toon, and want to claim this ship, you need to be 50+ so i cant claim this ship as i never made a romulan as i didnt feel the need to :/
  • nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    alax2011 wrote: »

nice to know that if you never made a romulan toon, and want to claim this ship, you need to be 50+ so i cant claim this ship as i never made a romulan as i didnt feel the need to :/

Well if you never made a Romulan toon then you wouldn't need a Romulan ship ... right? Also, claiming C-Store ships have always had level requirements. And, since this doesn't end till Jan 21st 10am PT you have time to level-up a Romulan toon if you are so inclined so it is all on you.

Beyond that, nice assortment of T5 ships, Cryptic, hopefully some players will take advantage of this free offer. Like, many have stated already, it is at least an additional Admiralty Card.
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Hitting 50 from scratch is pretty easy to do with a binge run.

Downside for romulans is that they have a hefty amount of unskippable cutscenes to sit through.
  • jslynjslyn Member Posts: 1,784 Arc User
    I already have those, but this is nice for the people who do not.
    alax2011 wrote: »

Join in on the 2-day quest to 50. I had only just started a Romulan and I hope to get there by tomorrow night. :)
    edited January 2019
    It is an account unlock. I claimed the Kar'Fi on my KDF...and the other ships were already unlocked and available on my Romulan. Never mind... I forgot I did not have to collect on the Rom because she already had it.

OH...I guess I can sign back in and check the Ferengi... Oh, what do you know...my Ferengi can not claim this ship at all. Even though it says 100% off on it. Oh well...not feeling like digging through the paperwork to figure out why it is not working.

So, yes, you must get to the Tier 5 on each faction to claim this ship. I was wrong.

• fourteen#3068 fourteen Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    i am unable to find the ships or other free stuff at the store, even with level 65 char, am i looking in wroun g place? Thanks'
This discussion has been closed.