test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Event stores closed?

postinggumpostinggum Member Posts: 1,117 Arc User
I thought then event stores on the rep tag stayed opened all year but you couldn't earn new tokens from the mini games.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• tagentagen Member Posts: 535 Arc User
    postinggum wrote: »
    I thought then event stores on the rep tag stayed opened all year but you couldn't earn new tokens from the mini games.

Stores were still showing on mine after the event closed. (For any character that had it unlocked, anyway.)
    Is it not there at all for you, or does the store just not let you buy items?
  • forcemajeureforcemajeure Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Stores were available to me after the event ended, haven't checked yet today though. The other possibility is the stealth nerf they put in to Overflow bags (at least, I didn't see it mentioned in patch notes): If you have even one item in your overflow bag now, stores won't let you buy anything.

(And of course, as tagen mentioned, you had to unlock the store during the event to see it after.)
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,245 Community Moderator
    That's right, because it's a stealth nerf and not a bug. :unamused: (really needs my :rollseyes: emote back.)
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • postinggumpostinggum Member Posts: 1,117 Arc User
    Thanks, looks like the overflow issue/bug/nerf.
This discussion has been closed.