edited January 2019 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Private correspondence redacted, per forum rules. -- WingedHussar

si2w6.jpg
4c02cccf09523a701c0e4f3b9aa56374.jpg
Where it all began
Post edited by wingedhussar#7584 on

Comments

• anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    Maybe next week they'll give you the actual working Fortune Cookie Tribbles, or at least the Fortune Cookie devices to make them, as a replacement. They're coming with the next Lock Box.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    anodynes wrote: »
    Maybe next week they'll give you the actual working Fortune Cookie Tribbles, or at least the Fortune Cookie devices to make them, as a replacement. They're coming with the next Lock Box.

That one he is talking about was broken. It was a copy of a different Tribble with a new name tag.
    The new one should work.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »

That one he is talking about was broken. It was a copy of a different Tribble with a new name tag.
    The new one should work.

I know. I had a bunch of the Kelvin Timeline Tribble that was masquerading as a Fortune Cookie Tribble. I didn't complain when they changed to Tribble Kebabs because a. I knew that they were a bugged release, b. I figured that their removal meant that we would get a proper, working Fortune Cookie Tribble son, and c. I apparently got in at a much lower price point, getting 19 of them for about what he says that he paid for one.
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    This is an old post. Those tribbles were bugged and people who were buying multiples of them were doing to try and sell these broken items after the item got fixed and removed. They KNEW it was broken...and so the devs kaboshed it by changing the broken tribbles to kabobs and making them worthless to teach these people who attempted to exploit a bug. They should be grateful that all they lost was some EC...in most games when you do something like this, it's a perma ban. Hell, it sounds like he even got some zen to boot...instead of you know, a perma ban which is what he deserved.

No, this is an old complaint that he's rehashing. The post is from today.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • wingedhussar#7584 wingedhussar Member Posts: 436 Community Moderator
    edited January 2019
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    No, this is an old complaint that he's rehashing. The post is from today.

No...it's an old post that was in spam that was posted today. That why there are some odd threads lately. The hopefully fixed the post eating problem...but posts like this where the guy posted the same thing a bunch of times and it was sent to spam get reposted here.

Yeah, this; @baddmoonrizin emptied the Edit Monster's litter box this morning and a bunch of duplicate posts reappeared; this one is originally from November 2018. Closed the thread anyway to keep people from responding to it.
    latest?cb=20171202101458

...THEN THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVED!
    Volunteer community moderator for the Star Trek Online forums. Not a Cryptic Studios or Perfect World employee.
This discussion has been closed.