test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Age of Discovery Starter Pack Claim says Inventory Full

stormstryke2stormstryke2 Member Posts: 252 Arc User
I had the above issue on a level 2 character. So I just deleted and restarted and still get the inventory full message even though inventory has nothing in it. Seems to be able to be claimed on other characters with no problem.

But can't get the vanity pet or the weapons because of this issue.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Are you trying to reclaim the ground weapons to give them to bridge officers? You need to keep dismissing the Tardigrate pet until the last time that you claim the pack.

Also, make sure you have a free ship slot since the pack includes a ship.

If it's not those, check if you have things in your Overflow Bag. If the Overflow Bag button is there then claim everything from it.
  • Options
    No. I am not trying to claim a second time. It's doing it on the first time. I made a new character to check as stated in the post and did it as well on a brand new character as I looked after getting to ESD. So only had the 1 ship before getting to ESD and have a legacy unlock that even gives 2 ship slots so ship limit can't be it.
  • Options
    I just did a taskforce and while in the Starbase One map, it let me claim it finally.
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    Ah, too low-level. You have to have completed the tutorial missions and for Discovery captains possibly 1-2 more. Starbase One is part of their initial set.
  • Options
    That wasn't it either. I queued for random task force and just got that one as the one it put me in. I was able to claim while beginning briefing was on so it hadn't started yet.
This discussion has been closed.