test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

keep getting kicked.

Every single time I changed maps today, I'm getting kicked. I've had this issue before but never as bad as today. Anyone else?

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    For some reason, the option to select between 64-bit and 32-bit was removed with the last patch.

Some players were running the game in 32-bit because they were seeing less problems. Problems similar to the one you are now experiencing.

Does anyone know how to switch between 64-bit and 32-bit outside that Launcher Options page... ????
    When it will be fixed, unknown. There are a couple of threads on the STO Reddit. Not sure if there is any activity from @ambassadorkael#6946 or another Dev over there.

https://www.reddit.com/r/sto/comments/ag3nhh/did_they_remove_the_32bit_option_in_the_launcher/
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    For some reason, the option to select between 64-bit and 32-bit was removed with the last patch.

Some players were running the game in 32-bit because they were seeing less problems. Problems similar to the one you are now experiencing.

Does anyone know how to switch between 64-bit and 32-bit outside that Launcher Options page... ????
    When it will be fixed, unknown. There are a couple of threads on the STO Reddit. Not sure if there is any activity from @ambassadorkael#6946 or another Dev over there.

https://www.reddit.com/r/sto/comments/ag3nhh/did_they_remove_the_32bit_option_in_the_launcher/

Actually, the launcher was updated today I believe.
  • buppers#8347 buppers Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Well it seems to have worked itself out. It lasted like an hour or so, then stopped. Hasn't done it since. How very odd. Thanks though.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Oh, it must have been something totally different, then.

But I still don't show that 32-bit / 64-bit selection in the Options.
    To tell you the truth Kaithan, I have NO idea when that happened.

I just assumed it must have been the last time there was a patch.
    I don't check every time I bring up the launcher, most of the time I am in the browser when I hit the little button in the windows task bar. LOL!
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin