test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

HAPPY ENTERPRISE DAY 17.01.2019 !!

thetaninethetanine Member Posts: 1,367 Arc User
ENTERPRISE DAY 17.01.2019 IS ALMOST UPON US ONCE AGAIN FOR ANOTHER GREAT YEAR IN STAR TREK!
This Thursday, the 17th of January, 2019 is Enterprise Day. You won't find it on any calendar, but all true Star Trek fans know that Enterprise Day is that special day of the year when all Trek fans across the globe can collectively shout: Live Long and Prosper! Peace and Long Life! Happy Enterprise Day! <3<3<3
STAR TREK
lD8xc9e.png

Comments

• tagentagen Member Posts: 535 Arc User
    nixboox wrote: »
    For the rest of the world its 1/17/19...so...

Everyone knows the format that makes the most sense is 2019.01.17 B)
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,275 Arc User
    correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't the phrase 'true star trek fan' or any derivative of it, recently made a big no-no here?​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    nixboox wrote: »
    For the rest of the world its 1/17/19...so...

You mean for the US, FSM, Philippines, Canada, and KSA?

The civilised world uses D/M/Y or ISO 8601...so...​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    Not as fun as May the Fourth or Revenge of the Fifth.
  • thetaninethetanine Member Posts: 1,367 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    azrael605 wrote: »
    3 days before the birthday of DeForrest Kelly (also George Burns, and me). Also, Discovery season 2 starts on the 17th. :smile:
    Also, Discovery season 2 starts on the 17th. :smile: YEP! And if ppl think this is a coincidence, they aught to think again. TRUE STAR TREK FANS KNOW!!! ;)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyNVHwg0gq4
    STAR TREK
    lD8xc9e.png