test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a KDF fleet

gebbusgebbus Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited January 2019 in Fleet Recruitment
Hello, i am currently searching for a fleet for my romulan-kdf caracter(main caracter also)

Looking for an active fleet doing ocasional groups to pve and even pvp , why not. I am not a new player, do i am only playing for 1 year so not old either, i would like a nice and friendly comunity, also because i am playing kinda solo, due to my bussy schedule of my friends.
Any fleet would be great as long as there is activity and stuff to do.😊

Comments

• jimduval#7537 jimduval Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    Qapla warrior!

It is good to see you looking for fellow Klingon out there, let me tell you about Imperial honor guard.

We are a great bunch of people all similar to you with an life to live and trying to spend any available free hour in game :) We have weekly pve events as can be seen here screenshot_2019-01-13-19-45-17.jpg where we took a bit of time to form groups have a giggle here and there ^_^

We also have a great discord channel with many guide vids and more people willing to help you with your builds. Feel free to join the channel https://discord.gg/ku7hPjS and we will sort out the best fleet in our ranks for you :)

Hope to see you out there warrior up until then, stay safe and victorious and make rivers of blood from those who you call your enemy's Qapla!
  • gebbusgebbus Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    > @jimduval#7537 said:
    > Qapla warrior!
    >
    > It is good to see you looking for fellow Klingon out there, let me tell you about Imperial honor guard.
    >
    > We are a great bunch of people all similar to you with an life to live and trying to spend any available free hour in game :) We have weekly pve events as can be seen here where we took a bit of time to form groups have a giggle here and there ^_^
    >
    > We also have a great discord channel with many guide vids and more people willing to help you with your builds. Feel free to join the channel https://discord.gg/ku7hPjS and we will sort out the best fleet in our ranks for you :)
    >
    > Hope to see you out there warrior up until then, stay safe and victorious and make rivers of blood from those who you call your enemy's Qapla!

I'm glad i could find a fleet i joined the discord channel, but ho do i have to contact to join the fleet?
    edited January 2019
    [quote="gebbus

I'm glad i could find a fleet i joined the discord channel, but ho do i have to contact to join the fleet?[/quote]

I am in game atm and can be reached at M'Laita Sinux@jimduval#7537: Also, am planning to put you in a fleet called Sword of the Empire. A young fleet but growing steady an a sister fleet of Blood of the Empire. We have acces to Blood of the Empire assets to get the better stuff like new ships and specialized equipement from like colony world.

> @jimduval#7537 said:
    > [quote="gebbus
    >
    > I'm glad i could find a fleet i joined the discord channel, but ho do i have to contact to join the fleet?[/quote]
    >
    >
    > I am in game atm and can be reached at M'Laita Sinux@jimduval#7537: Also, am planning to put you in a fleet called Sword of the Empire. A young fleet but growing steady an a sister fleet of Blood of the Empire. We have acces to Blood of the Empire assets to get the better stuff like new ships and specialized equipement from like colony world.

Okay thanks i will contact you as soon as i play
    Okay thanks i will contact you as soon as i play

By now i have logged out, you should be able to join none the less by the fleet names i gave as you can search them. Hope to see you around sometime. Have a good day and till next time *waves*
    > @jimduval#7537 said:
    > Okay thanks i will contact you as soon as i play
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > By now i have logged out, you should be able to join none the less by the fleet names i gave as you can search them. Hope to see you around sometime. Have a good day and till next time *waves*

Thanks you too