test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please let us use Discovery com badges with all uniforms.

lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,403 Arc User
Right now the Disco com badges can really only be used with the Disco tops. :( Please let us use them with all uniform tops like the other com badges. I mean, I can use ToS on almost everything... Soooo.. :P
1e3sni150tar.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    I would like to see them add seven of nine, borg head piece available for kdf and romulan faction players they have most of the seven of nine outfit, the borg piece should be included. There is other things but that is one thing I wanted to mention. Oh yes, Tholian ambassador robes, ferengi female outfits. Should also be allowed to be worn by the other factions. I do think its high time they allowed the romulan republic to wear more starfleet and kdf outfits too. Maybe not all of them, but maybe Counciler Troi, and T'Pol, Motion Picture, Bajorian Militia, Vulcan Ambassador, Andorian outfits. And all other civilian uniform outfits. Allow Romulans to use Federation Combadges on their unique Ally inspired uniforms is something I would not mind seeing also. So allowing them to use Federation or Kdf Combadges. I don't see why they couldn't as they are already flying their allied factions most advanced ships including the spore drive one.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Speaking of Kelvin... Wouldn't mind seeing those badges unlocked for other uniforms too. And maybe the Wells badge too.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,403 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Speaking of Kelvin... Wouldn't mind seeing those badges unlocked for other uniforms too. And maybe the Wells badge too.

Im game for it :)
    1e3sni150tar.jpg
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Are we talking about the Cadet badges or the other ones? Cadet badges make sense to be exclusive to the Disco sub-faction, the other badges don't really make sense to be exclusive to the Disco uniform.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,820 Arc User
    How about we get badges on other outfits before we worry about doing something for only Discovery?

We've seen numerous times officers wearing communicators on their casual outfits and yet still don't have the opportunity unless it's a official Starfleet uniform.
    lianthelia wrote: »
    How about we get badges on other outfits before we worry about doing something for only Discovery?

We've seen numerous times officers wearing communicators on their casual outfits and yet still don't have the opportunity unless it's a official Starfleet uniform.

You know unlocking badges from specific uniforms could mean adding them to other outfits as well right?
    Are we talking about the Cadet badges or the other ones? Cadet badges make sense to be exclusive to the Disco sub-faction, the other badges don't really make sense to be exclusive to the Disco uniform.

Pretty sure the OP means all badges, but I'd be content with just the regular badges.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    lianthelia wrote: »

You know unlocking badges from specific uniforms could mean adding them to other outfits as well right?

Pretty sure the OP means all badges, but I'd be content with just the regular badges.

All I saw seen was a request for the Discovery badge, because it has rank insignia...not all badges.
    Technically the Cadet badges also indicate rank in a way. 1st through 4th year.
  • bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    FREE THE TAILOR! No seriously, all badges for all uniforms. Makes sense to me.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    I'm all for freedom and diversity in the tailor. So with that, I'm totally game for use of the Discovery combadge with any uniform.
    Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
  • hotel55hotel55 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I'd like to be able to use rank badges on Discovery uniforms... I like the uniforms but don't use them bc of the way rank is set up on them...
    Technically the Cadet badges also indicate rank in a way. 1st through 4th year.

Just hoping one day they will add badges to offduty stuff. Don't think it would be to hard and it is canon!
This discussion has been closed.