test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

30% flash sale 10 more hours - all platforms

davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
For those who only look at the launcher for news, there's a flash sale on now, 30% off everything in the C-Store.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• forcemajeureforcemajeure Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    That would be so cool... except that I was logging on fine all morning, now that the flash sale is on, I can't log in to either STO or NeverWinter.

Well played, Cryptic, well played...
  • kaprylo#8386 kaprylo Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Guys I am kinda new and have 42k Z anything good to buy ? Anything must to buy ? further on in the gaem.
  • forcemajeureforcemajeure Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    Vanguard Pack was a pretty good buy for me. There is a 31st Century Temporal bundle that is fairly highly recommended, and also a, I think it is, T6 Battlecruiser Bundle cross-faction pack? Has the Arbiter, Morrigu, and Kurak in it, all very good ships with a top-notch trait.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    On PC:

The Delta Pack is a nice bundle of ships for each of the 3 original factions (Fed, Rom, KDF) and also includes nice VR intel bridge officers and some VR duty officers. It's a lot of variety if you play all 3 factions, which you should.
    Got the Vangaurd, 31 st and T6 Battlecruiser Bundle cross-faction pack. So I think its gonna keep me busy for a while XD
  • bernatkbernatk Member Posts: 1,089 Bug Hunter
    Guys I am kinda new and have 42k Z anything good to buy ? Anything must to buy ? further on in the gaem.

huh..., wish I were that new too lol...
    Tck7dQ2.jpg
    Dahar Master Mary Sue                                               Fleet Admiral Bloody Mary
    > @bernatk said:
    > kaprylo kaprylo#8386
    >
    > wrote: »
    >
    > Guys I am kinda new and have 42k Z anything good to buy ? Anything must to buy ? further on in the gaem.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > huh..., wish I were that new too lol...

I actully funded the game way back just when it launched and got the life time sub. Was supposed to play with a friend. He got into wow and I went along. Hade forgotten about this game when I started watching discovery got remined and wanted to try it out.. I totaly did't expect to still have the lifetime sub since they changed publisher and the extra Z. I must say best Chritsmas present ever =D
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    I finally got the Recon Destroyers. Didn't think they were worth full price so waited for the good sale to show up. Got more for my KDF than Fed toon. Ships are fine, can't tell if the console has been nerfed, sorry 'rebalanced' yet, ;) and the trait is very niche to those die hard players that want to be a team healer/buffer. Personally, I find unexpected speed and turn rate buffs to be more of a hindrance than a help; especially on ships using DHCs. How about a defense buff equal to what the speed boost would get me, but w/o the speed boost rocketing me past my target?
  • alexhaydenalexhayden Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    Gah!.. Every time Cryptic have a flash sale I'm always on a night shift for the duration and sixteen miles away from a log in.

Typical. Always the bridesmaid.. 😊
This discussion has been closed.