test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"The Kuvah'Magh" in Temporal Transponder

bigmebigme Member Posts: 2 Arc User
I have an old Temporal Recruit who didn't get all the Probes back then and now I am no longer able to access the missiong "The Kuvah'Magh".
It would be nice if either the mission would be made accessible again or it would be removed from the Temporal Transponder (or the probe in question was relocated to another mission that's still accessible).

If the same applys to other missions listed in the Temporal Transponder as well, then please change those probes too.

Comments

• jsein456#5733 jsein456 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    I am in the same situation as you, and I have exactly the same problem. I would be very surprised if it will be fixed. Cryptic support can be... furiously frustrating. I hope they will prove me wrong in this case.
  • marty123#3757 marty123 Member Posts: 670 Arc User
    The missions are only gone temporarily, they are revamping them to make them better
  • jandraelunejandraelune Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    The same story was told about the Cardasian/Section 31 and Romulan missions removed for the same reason in 2015. And the Undine in 2014. We're still waiting for the return.
  • captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    The same story was told about the Cardasian/Section 31 and Romulan missions removed for the same reason in 2015. And the Undine in 2014. We're still waiting for the return.

That is just not a good sign?