test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

ARC/CRYPTIC PROBLEM

I am having a problem logging into the game and getting kicked out every time from cryptic ,now I know it has to be both but it seems like something is missing in between now usually I wouldn't cars but I have put $$ into the game and have 4 or 5 characters and have had the game since the early mid 90's so what I would like to know is when is this going to get fixed because you all have the time right ? GET TO IT AND GET IT DONE ….

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/200941010870730752/520083656904278017/IMG_20181205_224549248.jpg

Comments

• Options
    arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    Wow, the STO temporal shenanigans have really gotten out of hand. Here we have a player that had the game 10 plus years before it ever came out. I would love to know how someone can have a game since " the early mid 90's " when the game wasn't released until 2010...
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • Options
    garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    1. nimoy would not act so unlogicall !

have you try running the game without arc ? and in save mode ? the game folder could be in

c:\Program Files(x86)\...\Star Trek Online

• Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    nimoy01 wrote: »
    I am having a problem logging into the game and getting kicked out every time from cryptic ,now I know it has to be both but it seems like something is missing in between now usually I wouldn't cars but I have put $$ into the game and have 4 or 5 characters and have had the game since the early mid 90's so what I would like to know is when is this going to get fixed because you all have the time right ? GET TO IT AND GET IT DONE ….

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/200941010870730752/520083656904278017/IMG_20181205_224549248.jpg

1. It doesn't matter how long you have owned the game, you are no more entitled to assistance then any other player.
    2. No one can help you unless you clearly explain the problem you're having
    3. Hissy fits and threats will get you nowhere. Calm down, stop claiming you have had the game longer then it's been out and knock it off with the all caps and the demands.

Now.. once you're done acting like a fool..

What is the actual problem you are having? Do you log in ok and then get disconnected? How long are you able to stay connected? Does it kick you when you're changing maps?

If you want help, we'll try and help you. If you want to throw a tantrum, do it someplace else.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    casualstocasualsto Member Posts: 672 Arc User
    Nimoy, mate, breathe in, breathe out. And show us on the doll where the game has touched you.