test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

STO Academy is Recruiting (armada.stoacademy.com)

Comments

• attilio87attilio87 Member Posts: 264 Media Corps
    edited November 2018
    You are investigating a problem at a colony when you come across Borg drones. Do you A. get assimilated, or B. blast the heck out of them until only dust is left.

If you chose B, the STO Academy is the place for you! Travel the galaxy and blast our enemies to bits, all while eating bacon (or your snack of choice). Join now!
    attilio.png
    There are four lights! But there's only one STO Academy... actually we have multiple fleets but we're all one big kind-of-happy family. Join our dysfunctional family and I'll do my best not to embarrass you when I pick you up from school :smile:
    attilio.png
    I'll let you in on a secret. We're not really an Academy. We just call ourselves that to sound boring. We're actually a clandestine group looking for the best of the best. Marines, Air Force, Navy Seals, Army Rangers, NYPD, and we're looking for one of you. Just one. Oh wait. That's the Men in Black. You should still join us though.
    attilio.png
    I am Attilio of STO Academy. Resistance is futile. Your life as it has been is over. From this time forward, you will service us. Please?
    attilio.png
    Does your ship feel squishy? Do your Captain and Bridge Officers faint at the first sign of danger? Join the STO Academy where we'll reinforce your hull, reroute power to your shields, and make sure you and your officers eat a very hearty meal of Gagh.
    attilio.png
    Remember that episode of Star Trek where Luke Skywalker battled Terminator and then after beating him he joined the STO Academy? Great episode! I think it was in Season 8 or something.
    attilio.png
    Are you Gorning to join us? Here you Khan have a great time! We even have Borgers and fries. I promise, we're much cooler than these puns :D

Join the STO Academy now!
    attilio.png
    Today the STO Academy celebrates the Bajoran Gratitude Festival by defending Bajor from Tzenkethi, Hurq, and even Undine! The battles were glorious and the victories were sweet! We wish you could've been there, but don't worry. We have plenty more events coming up. Join now!
    attilio.png
    Come one, come all! Join the STO Academy and you'll get your very own, one of a kind, ultra rare, free, imaginary starship! Just close your eyes and pretend you're flying. Just what every Captain needs :)
    attilio.png
    edited November 2018
    Tomorrow is Monday and its a great day to join the STO Academy! Why, you ask? That's simple. The STO Academy only accepts members on days ending in "y" :)
    attilio.png
    I know Mondays can suck, but why not make it all better with a little dose of STOA? Join now, play some TFOs and then go to sleep. You'll feel much better in the morning!
    attilio.png
    Do you think Starfleet celebrates hump day?

Riker: "Data, do you know what day is today?"
    Data: "Commander, it is Wednesday. Have you experienced some sort of temporal phenomena?"
    Riker: "No Data, it's HUMP DAAYYYYY!!!"
    Data: "I do not understand."

Join the STO Academy
    attilio.png
    Wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving! Whether you celebrate or not, it's a great day to spend with family and friends, and be thankful for all the great things in your life. One of the many things I'm thankful for is the STO Academy. Building a fleet from the ground up and making great friends along the way was an amazing experience. Join in the fun.
    attilio.png
    Here's hoping that you all enjoyed the day! Now that the holiday is winding down, why don't you come on over to the STO Academy and join in some fun!
    attilio.png
    Incoming message from the Pakleds. "We were far from home. We are Pakleds. Our ship was broken. STO Academy made us go. We joined them. We are Pakleds. You should join too. They will make you go too."
    attilio.png
    Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful. Since we no place to go. Make it so. Make it so. Make it so.

Join the STO Academy this holiday season!

And watch the crew of TNG sing "Let it Snow".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&t=1s
    attilio.png
    Q's Winter Wonderland is coming soon! Become a member of the STO Academy so you can join us during our winter party and meet the one, the only, Attilio Claus!
    attilio.png
    What's the one thing Star Wars has that Star Trek doesn't, and we should all be grateful for. A Holiday Special :D

Join the STO Academy today!
    attilio.png
    Join the STO Academy! We have candy!
    attilio.png
    We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to the STO Academy for the upcoming semester. All you'll need is a starship. Join now.
    attilio.png
    Here comes the Winter Wonderland! I'm really looking forward to it and the winter party that our fleet holds every year. If you haven't joined yet, do it now so you can join in the fun.
    attilio.png
    I hope everyone is enjoying the Winter Wonderland and doing those daily races to get the ship! Don't forget to join the STO Academy and have some fun with the fleet!
    attilio.png
    If you're looking for a fun casual fleet where you can learn about Star Trek Online and make new friends, then look no further! Join the STO Academy! We have an amazing group of people who are always willing to help out or simply chat.

join-cta.png
    attilio.png
    edited December 2018
    The holiday vacations are coming soon. If you're not part of a fleet, or just looking for a change, come over to the STO Academy! Join in the holiday fun with us!

join-cta.png
    attilio.png
    As the captain settled in to the chair at the center of the bridge, the crew began preparations. "Release all moorings. Ahead one quarter impulse. As soon as we're clear of dry dock set a course for the fleet. We need to hold the line." Join the STO Academy today and help defend the galaxy!

join-cta.png
    attilio.png
    The Kramp'Ihri is attacking the Winter Wonderland and the STO Academy has been assigned to protect it. We're looking for more members to help us defend the Winter Wonderland!

join-cta.png
    attilio.png
    We have healers that practice by playing Operation. Our DPSers use Super Soakers during target practice. Our tanks have armor made of Nerf. This could be you!

join-cta.png
    attilio.png
    Rule of Acquisition #57 "Good customers are as rare as latinum - treasure them". We treasure all our members! That's why each member's character gets their very own specialized treasure chest. We then put the character into the treasure chest and bury them and some remote planet. Naturally we have a complex map to lead us back there.

join-cta.png
    attilio.png
    edited December 2018
    Join the STO Academy today fa la la la la la la la la
    We're really cool and have a buffet fa la la la la la la la la
    I swear we're cooler than these lyrics fa la la la la la la la la

join-cta.png
    attilio.png
    The STO Academy is looking for new members to join our ranks! We're a casual fleet who enjoy getting together and playing STO, partying, or just chatting. If you like what you hear, then come on over!

join-cta.png
    attilio.png