test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Future Flyer mini-hover board missing from my promotional items tab

checked with all my characters, even made new ones, cannot claim my marty mcfly hoverboard from the promotions tab
I don't take sides, I work angles. More choices that way.

Comments

• orion0029orion0029 Member Posts: 1,122 Bug Hunter
    Same here, I no longer have the ability to reclaim this as well.

First the TNG shuttle, now this. What's up with these promo C-Store items disappearing?
  • malaproposmalapropos Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    First time I've created a new character in a while, so I never noticed these types of things missing until now, but I too have noticed the fact that various things seem to be missing/not listed.

The Future Flyer Hoverboard
    The Type 7 Shuttle
    The Solanae Tribble

Are all missing.

Then there's one of the ships that was a legacy unlock that's no longer showing, it was one of the t6 ships (the name of which I cannot remember offhand), but that's no longer listed either under legacy unlocks or showing as available under the ships tab.
    I still have access to my 'Tribble of Borg' and 'Fluidic Space Tribble', but then there was another tribble that I can't remember the name of that was a legacy unlock that's no longer showing, and a couple of titles too.

I guess they just like breaking things... :(
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Yes, i can confirm, the Future Flyer and the Type 7 is missing from my account
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • jimduval#7537 jimduval Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    The solane tribble can be found still, go to c-store to the personnel tab then select the tribble part in that section. Might be the other stuff is still around too but simply got relocated as what happend to the tribbles :)
  • frtoasterfrtoaster Member Posts: 3,352 Arc User
    I can confirm that the Future Flyer is gone from the "Promotions" tab, both for characters who have already claimed it and those who haven't. I also checked the "Legacy Unlocks" tab too, just in case; it's not there either. I'm not sure about the Type-7 Shuttlecraft; I forgot I even had that.
    Waiting for a programmer ...
    qVpg1km.png
  • azeda1azeda1 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    same for me to...both the Futture flyer and the shutttle is missing...
  • roguealltrekroguealltrek Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    like wise +1 for missing in action for the hover board not sure if all my other items are still there or not.
    To be or not to be: B)
  • roguealltrekroguealltrek Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    well about had a total melt down when i went to checking my different toons and was missing a lot of legacy unlocks tribbles and assorted preorder items dating back to STO's first launch to now. I went to a level 1 toon i have never bothered to play or collect items on. That toon showed all my unlocks and items except the idic tribble i have no ideal if its still around to even try and get it.

Any way to the point of this post is after claming anything a tribble armor consoles it removed it from my unlocks it may be the same for the flyer if you have one it may simply be hidden how ever i did not delete my flyer to test that ideal.
    To be or not to be: B)
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    Are you talking about the Inquisitive Tribble? I did still have that in my Promotions Tab when I checked today. The Future Flyer was missing on my new Discovery Character. I also checked on an established 65, not there either. No Type 7 but did have the Mirror Danube Runabout.

No T6 Ships either but I hope that is just because the Character is a Lieutenant Commander.

Stuff does not usually disappear from the Promotions List if you have it, it is just grayed out like Ships of an opposing Faction. I did notice that in the Legacy Tab a Character that has the Automated Defense Battery it will not show, but if you don't it does show.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns