test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Last Chance at the Swarm Lock Box!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
This week on PC is your last chance to get your hands on the Swarm Lock Box for a little while, so grab the technology of the Hur'q while you have the chance!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11017013

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Y'all know what that means folks! Infinity Box comin'! And after that... I have no clue what we're gonna get, but I am looking forward to it.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • risian6#1997 risian6 Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    Already? Feels like it was released only yesterday.

It would be nice if the infinity box drops by soon. I need a lot of items from that.
    Formerly known as Risian4. Risian6 is my new PS4-account. Fleetcaptain5 is my main PC account. I hope to actively play again on PC in a few months.

Now that that's made clear... on to the next issue: when are playable Voth coming, and where's are my T7 Vesta and C-store purchasable real life shuttle? :)
  • risian6#1997 risian6 Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Y'all know what that means folks! Infinity Box comin'! And after that... I have no clue what we're gonna get, but I am looking forward to it.

Many different crafting boosts, CXP boosts, fleet mark boosts, a couple of traits, lobi crystals, weapons and 1/10 of a ship for each 20 boxes you open ;)

Oh, and some people also receive a dose of disappointment.
    Formerly known as Risian4. Risian6 is my new PS4-account. Fleetcaptain5 is my main PC account. I hope to actively play again on PC in a few months.

Now that that's made clear... on to the next issue: when are playable Voth coming, and where's are my T7 Vesta and C-store purchasable real life shuttle? :)
  • slifox#0768 slifox Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    > @risian6#1997 said:
    > Already? Feels like it was released only yesterday.
    >
    > It would be nice if the infinity box drops by soon. I need a lot of items from that.

I usually keep a supply of Infinity boxes on an alt. Comes in handy.
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    I probably read it wrong, but it seems like the Swarm box is going to be replaced "with an opportunity of a brand new ship".

Usually a week of Infinity lockboxes, so it gives them time to talk about it, I guess.

All the same, is it too early to find out what the upcoming Anniversary ship may be?