test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Leaver penalty for game crashing GPU driver

I got a leaver penalty for the game crashing the GPU driver. Someone please explain to me how its my fault and why should I be punished for someone else s programming TRIBBLE ups.
Tagged:

Comments

• ltsuuvokltsuuvok Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    That leave penalty is bull.. Cryptic needs to fix the darn bugs first. I have had many a crash and you know what I work for Microsoft as a developer, ok? I have run system wide file checks of my system, on mine and my sons systems and all is fine on our end. The problem therefore lies with Cryptic and their developers.. I am sure Shadowleopard and my son or I are not the only ones who have this idiotic issue. and Crptic's Game Client sucks too . They are known to release updated software with out running bench mark tests, connection tests of ever file integrity tests .. AND the game crashes there is always a thing that pops up and asks you what were you doing when you crashed then the system sensed you crashed or you would not other wise get that pop up .. that's the reason for the auto bug report.. Rolls eyes at them idiots of Cryptic tsk tsk ,,
  • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Egads, I am NOT looking forward to that buggy Windows 10 1809 update, either.

Works for some...not for others...push out the update, anyways. Hmmm...sounds familiar, doesn't it?
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin