test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Type 7 Shuttle - Missing from the C-Store

inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
I've checked with several characters, including the ones that have it as their active shuttle, and cannot find the Type 7 Shuttle (freebie from TNG's 30th anniversary) to be reclaimable anywhere in the C-store (formerly was in the Promotions tab).

Is it just me, or has it disappeared for anyone else too?
- - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/

Comments

• snowwolf#0563 snowwolf Member Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    For me it's gone from the c-store but it's available in the ship vendor.
  • rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    I don't really know, but I ask, maybe it helps:

Did you try to go to the shipyard (at least with chars which are supposed to be able to claim shuttles/ships at all, even of lowest tier), go to that ships and shuttles requisition person however it's called, optionally filter for small crafts etc, and see if available for you at 0 price? Do you have an active slot available too?

I don't know if level plays a role (is level 10 required? or 5? or none needed?) but tutorial for some chars, if not completed, might also matter. Also no idea if the "extended" tutorial some faction have, or choosing a faction, matters or not. BUT I think I've seen this for 0 cost in shipyard just recently (chars from before AoD though) and yes I claimed it when it was given for free in promo
  • majorhalcyonmajorhalcyon Member Posts: 199 Arc User
    chrian had posted in another thread about this, that the initial 'fix' to it not showing up turned it into a 'once per account' claim; so currently, if you have at least 1 character that claimed it (like I do), it won't show on other characters. They did say it was moved up to the appropriate devs to fix, but haven't heard anything since about it...
  • chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Hello everyone,
    The type 7 shuttle issue is currently fixed internally but requires some more testing before going live.
  • orion0029orion0029 Member Posts: 1,122 Bug Hunter
    Hello everyone,
    The type 7 shuttle issue is currently fixed internally but requires some more testing before going live.

That's awesome!

Thanks for the heads-up!
  • stormstryke2stormstryke2 Member Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    Hello everyone,

So it needs to be tested? Does it appear or not? It's kind of one of those things that should be "it's back in the store to be reclaimed or it's not"
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
    I'd have thought that the problem was with it supposedly being changed to a 'once-per-account' claim, so surely it just needed to be changed back?
    Apparently not...
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/