test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gamma Recruit -- No Credit for Event TFOs ???

where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
I just finished that "Battle at Binary Stars TFO" on my Federation Jem'Hadar and she did not get credit for it on the "Gamma Recruit: Complete a Queue" assignment.

https://i.imgur.com/g1aEknD.jpg

I am sure my KDF Aligned Jem'Hadar got it for doing one of the Events (Crystalline Entity?) that happened before AoD dropped.

Are the newer TFO's not hooked up to her "Dominion Transponder"???
"Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin

Comments

• fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    If i understand your question correctly, only the person with the transponder gets credit on the transponder, no other characters will get credit thru a transponder unless they actually posses one.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    The picture IS of her Dominion Transponder.
    I clicked on it in her inventory so I could take a picture showing that the assignment is not completed.

I will try it again tomorrow. And click on it in the Queue Listing to start. I think I clicked on one of the pictures to start it today.

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,635 Arc User
    I suspected as much. It's likely not coded to register something entirely new to it (whereas a Crystalline Event is older than the Jem'Hadar.) I've been doing older TFOs to hopefully get the 100 TFO to check off, and now I'm glad I didn't trust Binary Stars to check it off.
  • rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    What a shame - the only reason I chose to play the event TFO on the Jem was this type of objectives. (It's not the best char for this ATM and I can't play it on many) AND it even doesn't tell me the count of that objective (e.g. how many completed out of 25 or *100*), or what counts and what isn't.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Well, in the moment, I had forgotten about newer stuff not being connected to the Recruits...and definitely was not considering that each TFO had to be connected individually to the Dominion Transponder as a separate trigger instead of just some "general" thing triggered by joining any queue.

Anyhoo...one more try at it tonight....and see if joining via queue UI list will make a difference.

Reason why I am doing it that way is to get the 2000DL for turning in that Event token. LOL!