test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where do sponsorship tokens go now?

balarickbalarick Member Posts: 30 Arc User
edited October 2018 in Reputation System
Now that the Age of Discovery has come out and the reputation sponsorship has become account-wide upon reaching T5 on a single character, there appears to be nothing to do with sponsorship tokens that one might've made in anticipation of creating new characters before the new system was announced. I've basically got over 1000 reputation marks sitting in my bank that I can't access in any way, shape, or form.

Having a way to turn these in for a refund of the marks would be fantastic.

Thank you
Tagged:

Comments

• iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    Similar situation for me. I made Sponsorship tokens for a couple Delta Recruits I was working on, but they didn't hit 50 before the announcement that all alts on an account would be auto sponsored in a rep once any other character on the account had reached T5 in that rep. So now I have all these extra Sponsorship tokens taking up space in my inventory.

Will there be something created within the reps to turn these in, or are players just supposed to delete them now and lose all those marks?
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • valetharvalethar Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    I imagine we're screwed. They had to have known this would be an issue, yet there's absolutely nothing in place to address it.
  • stormstryke2stormstryke2 Member Posts: 252 Arc User
    On a previous livestream it was stated we'd be able to convert them back. But that obviously didn't come true.
  • borg0vermindborg0vermind Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    It would be only fair to get marks back for them. I always kept 1 of each for my next character. Now they're stolen and nothing was returned.
  • renata666renata666 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    Yup. I WANT MY MARKS BACK!!! Dammit.