test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Character Stuck

gingi101gingi101 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
This bug has begun again. I am currently unable to beam off of Drozana. The camera turns but my captain fails to reach for their badge and the animation fails to begin as well.

Comments

• jimduval#7537 jimduval Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    you can try todo an tfo, sometimes it returns you into sector space. If that does not work you might want to take on a story mission and transwarp to there.
  • gingi101gingi101 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    I tried the story mission transwarp however it wont let me leave as the animation of beaming out never happens leaving me stuck on Drozana. And I am unable to do a tfo due to the lack of players doing them on tribble.
  • grendelthewise#0990 grendelthewise Member Posts: 640 Arc User
    Have you tried logging out and back in the game. I had that problem on tribble when I was at Drozana. It worked for me.
    Fleet Admiral of the U.S.S. ATTILA KHAN-CDA (NX-921911).
  • urbanzoulurbanzoul Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    i also tried all that and still suck on earth spacedock
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    urbanzoul wrote: »
    i also tried all that and still suck on earth spacedock

I had a similar problem with my character on Holodeck just tonight...only it was First City. I went to the Transporter pad and went to the Academy.... and it unlocked for me.

Try that on ESD.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    As for Drozana.... This will not help since it is only one location on the Transporter pad....I think.

I know that the TRANSWARP to various missions are now free. If you accept a mission from the Episodes list....try and see if hitting the Transwarp button on the mission tracker helps you get out of there.

OH never mind...I see you already tried this. I missed it last night.
    Post edited by where2r1 on
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • duke93535duke93535 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    the same thing happends at ds9
  • omegawolfj76omegawolfj76 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Having the same problem. This happened a good while back, and got me then too, very irritating. I do not remember a fix for it, just had to wait for them to patch if I recall correctly.
  • timberwolf#2067 timberwolf Member Posts: 49 Media Corps
    Got it recorded and submitted it to the bug hunters, very irritating.
  • grendelthewise#0990 grendelthewise Member Posts: 640 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Got it recorded and submitted it to the bug hunters, very irritating.

Keep the videos coming on youtube
    Fleet Admiral of the U.S.S. ATTILA KHAN-CDA (NX-921911).