test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PVE, Red Alerts, Ship mastery

In the past using the Red alerts was fastest at mastering a ship. Ever since red alert have become weekend event. we have to que into task force pve. a lot of the pve don't give you ship mastery points or little 200 600 points at a time and makes mastering a ship a grinding work out. I been trying to master cardasian ship for weeks now.. I would like to see either red alerts back in or fix some of the pve that do not give ship mastery skill points and maybe x2. I have 9 characters to grind down on sto and I am still working on my first character. I do play daily.

Comments

• Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Don't bother with anything besides system patrols since they're the only thing worth the time spent.
    Mind numbingly boring but highly effective method is to complete wave 4/5 of argala, leave and jump back in which lets you start over.
    Dumb as hell but sadly way faster than anything else in the game.
  • Options
    casualstocasualsto Member Posts: 672 Arc User
    I've just drove a ship from Level 1 Mastery to Level 5 (trait) in the Delta Quadrant Patrol by resetting it on and on. It was faster than it used to be.
  • Options
    jdadonjdadon Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Thanks for the tips. done the beta quadrant. hadn't thought of doing system patrols in other quadrants.
  • Options
    tommy000150tommy000150 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Will we ever be able to enjoy the game on our own timeline again? .. I absolutely hate grouping. Im a grown up with work and responsibilities... I dont have the ability to wait for anyone else. Ever since weve been forced to team with other players to advance, Ive lost a lot of interest in playing this game. I understand that a lot of other people NEED a social structure to impress others but I work better by myself. Ive been playing for a very long time, but like I said,... Im just losing interest. Hate to quit playing all together but theres really no sense in playing a game you dont enjoy. Guess I will just lurk around to see if it improves, but thanks for the fun I had in the begining.