test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Completing Tier 6 Reputations.

quentonwolfquentonwolf Member Posts: 33 Arc User
Has anyone heard whether it's safe yet to complete Tier 6 Reputations? I'm getting close on a few and haven't seen any announcements one way or the other.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    It was always safe to complete them. The problem was with claim and using retrain tokens which invalidated your skills. I am not sure if that is fixed so best avoid them 1-2 weeks. Rest is all good including finishing the rep and claiming your fleet modules
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,238 Community Moderator
    Yes, it was fixed in the most recent patch.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • quentonwolfquentonwolf Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Thank you both.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    I got to 250k on all of them last Thursday but did not slot and run the Claim Tier 6. I waited until after the patch on Tuesday. All the Reputation Passive and Active Traits were unslotted but nothing else, Personal Traits or Skills were affected at all and no Skill Invalid' either. The new Reputation Tier 2 went in no problem just by checking them as normal.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • lordatrocitieslordatrocities Member Posts: 462 Arc User
    So I just leveled up one tune's reputation to Tier VI and noticed that in doing so I get a free captain re spawn token and Fleet module. Question, how do you claim these? I cannot claim them in the store, nor does their appear to be any special way in general to obtain these free tokens.
    What happened to those unique forum ranks I paid for?
    So I just leveled up one tune's reputation to Tier VI and noticed that in doing so I get a free captain re spawn token and Fleet module. Question, how do you claim these? I cannot claim them in the store, nor does their appear to be any special way in general to obtain these free tokens.
    How do you claim the re-train and or Fleet Module tokens?
  • ussvaliant#6064 ussvaliant Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    For a fleet ship module every rep that you've hit tier 6 on, the claim free ship module is in the projects list where you'd find rep gear ect to queue up.

Each module will require 100 marks per rep
    maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.
  • roguealltrekroguealltrek Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    they are not free you have new projects in your rep to run to get these items
    To be or not to be: B)
    Thank you.
  • chipito1chipito1 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    I have finished the gamma reputation at tier 6
    I have completed the sponsor project
    However, he has not given me anything and has not had any consequence with the other characters
    I have spent 20,000 of dilithium in for nothing
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Now Gamma Equipment Projects are at reduced price for your account. You also have some Equipment variations as to Energy Type. You can now buy a Fleet Ship Module for 100 Gamma Marks and Respec Token for 100 as well.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
This discussion has been closed.