test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What happened to the Crossfaction Battlecruiser Bundle?

doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,188 Arc User
The crossfaction bundle with the Arbiter is missing, or is it just not showing for me? Buddy of mine was going to buy it up on recommendation.
C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• forcemajeureforcemajeure Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    Many C-Store sections that used to have really long lists have been broken down into various tabs across the top.

C-Store, Discount Packs, select the tab "Cross Faction Bundles" and you have the Arbiter/Kurak/Morrigu bundle in that list.
  • doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,188 Arc User
    Many C-Store sections that used to have really long lists have been broken down into various tabs across the top.

C-Store, Discount Packs, select the tab "Cross Faction Bundles" and you have the Arbiter/Kurak/Morrigu bundle in that list.

Nope its not there. I can see a total of 8 cross faction bundles but the Arbiter one.

C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    The bundle won't show if you already bought at least one of the ships individually. In my case, I bought the bundle, and I can still see it under the T6 ship tab on the c-store.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • forcemajeureforcemajeure Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Yeah it shows on mine - 6,000 Zen currently on sale at 4,500.

They call it 'breaking the bundle' when you buy any ship that also is available in a pack. Once you own any of the ships inside it, you can't buy the pack.

(Some recent packs, like the Vanguard Starter pack, were specifically modified to *not* break the full Vanguard pack)
This discussion has been closed.