test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Black Friday Infinity Lock Box!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
This week, the Infinity Lock Box is making a limited return alongside the Swarm Lock Box! Grab some keys and get a chance at all the ships of past lock boxes!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11015423

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Nice...

Still wanna get a Sarco for my KDF...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Is there going to be more black Friday deals?
    May the force be with you!!! Qapla!!
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    Is there going to be more black Friday deals?

I certainly hope so :)
  • nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    Is there going to be more black Friday deals?

I certainly hope so too since this isn't really a sale it is just another chance to gamble. Am I missing something, but this isn't even some supped-up Infinity Box it's just a regular Infinity Box promotion on Black Friday right? The last time I bought & used 50 keys I got zilch so not really inspired to not win anything again lol. Since this isn't really a sale, & if this is it for Black Fri. it's anemic, I'm guessing there will be actual sales in the next few days on various items if not all items & services.
  • paddy#3322 paddy Member Posts: 203 Arc User
    Also hoping for an across the board sale. I need some dock slots (hint hint) and some other service items.
    RIP (2022) : Officer Wilbert Mota, Corporal Charles Galloway, Detective Jason Rivera, Officer Fernando
    Arroyos, Officer John Painter, K9 Jedi, K9 Maya, Deputy Constable Neil Adams, Officer Jorge
    David Alvarado, Sergeant Joshua Cordell, Trooper Martin Mack, Trooper Branden Sisca,
    Lieutenant William Lebo
  • gingi101gingi101 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    Last year the sales went from Wednesday 22nd-28th with 25% off the C-store so hopefully they should start soon.
  • With Bonus Zen opportunities... I am new player and buying ships is insane... and I want them all.
  • postinggumpostinggum Member Posts: 1,117 Arc User
    Whats: The Original Series Dreadnought Starship?
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    They don't have the TOS dreadnought since they didn't have the rights to it, but they created their own TOS styled dreadnought called the Atlas Prototype Dreadnought Cruiser.
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    Unless the drop rate has been increased for Black Friday, this is a blah announcement.
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,386 Arc User
    Best Black Friday deal ever.

/s

Seriously, it'd have been a good opportunity to combine lockboxes+either bonus zen at purchase or a discount for keys.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    There's bound to be more sales added later in the week. Normally a zen charge sale and also a C-store 25% off sale, plus there was a massive discount of the cash bought packs on the website too.

So no need to throw the toys out of the pram just yet guys...
    SulMatuul.png
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Usually they also release a one-off ship this Weekend as well.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns