test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A remark on Admiralty system

jatszompc#5609 jatszompc Member Posts: 42 Arc User
I recently bought a T5 ship and i upgraded it. And I watched how much better the T5U Admiral's stats (engineering, tactical, science) sadly it did not change. I think that should change.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    Why?
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    T5 ship is still considered the same ship in the program. So, one Admiralty card. Sorry.

The T5-U ship token you are paying for this:
    Upgraded ships receive a 15% bonus to hull, bringing them in line with the hull of Tier 6 ships, as well as an extra console slot, access to Starship Mastery passive trait system and a new ship material.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    Off topic (question was answered above by where2r1)
    BTW hope your hand gets well soon so you can play @where2r1 saw that post of yours when wasn't logged in and forgot about that
  • alexraptorralexraptorr Member Posts: 1,192 Arc User
    T5-U is literally the exact same individual ship, T5-U is actually just an unlock.
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." - Q
  • kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    T5-U is literally the exact same individual ship, T5-U is actually just an unlock.

Plus there's a bunch of ships (event reward, lockbox?) that have free T5U upgrades, so giving all of them double cards would be a bit much.
  • jatszompc#5609 jatszompc Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    T5 ship is still considered the same ship in the program. So, one Admiralty card. Sorry.

The T5-U ship token you are paying for this:
    Upgraded ships receive a 15% bonus to hull, bringing them in line with the hull of Tier 6 ships, as well as an extra console slot, access to Starship Mastery passive trait system and a new ship material.

Same ship but is want it be stronger; that is better statistics in the admiralty system
    kiralyn wrote: »

Plus there's a bunch of ships (event reward, lockbox?) that have free T5U upgrades, so giving all of them double cards would be a bit much.

Again... not double card, i want just better stat in Admiralty system.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Buying a better Admiralty card is not part of the package.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • alexraptorralexraptorr Member Posts: 1,192 Arc User
    And the admiralty cards are items effectively items, not starships and thus can't be upgraded as things are.
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." - Q
    azrael605 wrote: »
    They do not change stats on Admiralty cards. It has never happened.

But would be good and logic.
This discussion has been closed.