Options

Game is not playable since the first attempted Sompek event

ktbu#5082 ktbu Member Posts: 53 Arc User
YBWyACJ.png
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    adwynythadwynyth Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    It's pretty bad. Just trying to run around ESD is a chore sometimes.

I'm not sure I can sign on with the assigning of blame, as we don't know anything about the code of the game (other than the engine dating back to City of Heroes), but I think it's fair to say something got screwed up at that point in the timeline.
  • Options
    forcemajeureforcemajeure Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    There seems to be variable results, depending on the player. I get frequent but small lags/rubberbands, fairly constantly. Other people talk about getting very few, or frequent and large ones.

One odd thing is that I can play Neverwinter for an hour or two and get maybe one or two small rubberband/lags, but then log off and start STO and it's right back into small rubberbands every 3-5 minutes.
  • Options
    ussvaliant#6064 ussvaliant Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Its pretty bad rubberbanding and lots of power tray misfires but the games not unplayable, just a little frustrating at times
    maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.
  • Options
    jim625jim625 Member Posts: 907 Arc User
    havn't been able to log in for 2 days been stuck on patch download since 8-11-18
This discussion has been closed.