test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Kobali act III missions do not give iconian marks anymore?

nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
I ran the first 2 missions of act 2, and got delta marks but no iconian and no elite marks
u7acy6aymfw7.gif
We Need BERETS in the tailor
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,379 Arc User
    I would guess bug. I just finished running all the Kobali stuff on a toon today. I didn't really pay attention to the marks, but definitely got both Iconian and Delta elite marks
    C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
    -Captain James T. Kirk
  • bejaymacbejaymac Member Posts: 448 Arc User
    Just ran both of those missions, and got my marks and elite marks for both Delta and Iconian reps, 6 marks for each rep from both missions, 1 elite mark for each rep from both missions and the daily mark pack for both reps.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    nixie50 wrote: »
    I ran the first 2 missions of act 2, and got delta marks but no iconian and no elite marks

The thread title specifies Act III, but your post says Act II so just to make sure..

Act III is what rewards the Iconian marks.

Specifically, 'Breaking the Wall' and 'With Our Last Breath.'

The last time I did it, it was still working, but that was about 2 weeks ago.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    nixie50 wrote: »

The thread title specifies Act III, but your post says Act II so just to make sure..

Act III is what rewards the Iconian marks.

Specifically, 'Breaking the Wall' and 'With Our Last Breath.'

The last time I did it, it was still working, but that was about 2 weeks ago.

i ran breaking the wall and last breath, act III the first 2 missions
    it was glitched since I was alone, my boffs decided to stay on the ship and go run a Dixon Hill holonovel
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
  • paddy#3322 paddy Member Posts: 203 Arc User
    When you guys were running these missions, did your away team spawn in with you? I'm running my TRIBBLE alt and so far I have no team with me on these missions, or Dyson Sphere for that matter. I always had my three man team before but now running it solo. Is this a new thing because I know with my recent Jem alt he had his away team?

Thanks in advance
    RIP (2022) : Officer Wilbert Mota, Corporal Charles Galloway, Detective Jason Rivera, Officer Fernando
    Arroyos, Officer John Painter, K9 Jedi, K9 Maya, Deputy Constable Neil Adams, Officer Jorge
    David Alvarado, Sergeant Joshua Cordell, Trooper Martin Mack, Trooper Branden Sisca,
    Lieutenant William Lebo
    Thanks Azrael, I'll try that
    RIP (2022) : Officer Wilbert Mota, Corporal Charles Galloway, Detective Jason Rivera, Officer Fernando
    Arroyos, Officer John Painter, K9 Jedi, K9 Maya, Deputy Constable Neil Adams, Officer Jorge
    David Alvarado, Sergeant Joshua Cordell, Trooper Martin Mack, Trooper Branden Sisca,
    Lieutenant William Lebo
    azrael605 wrote: »
    > @paddy#3322 said:
    > When you guys were running these missions, did your away team spawn in with you? I'm running my TRIBBLE alt and so far I have no team with me on these missions, or Dyson Sphere for that matter. I always had my three man team before but now running it solo. Is this a new thing because I know with my recent Jem alt he had his away team?
    >
    > Thanks in advance

I have heard that typing /fillpetteamlist in chat will make your away team show up. Haven't tested it myself as my DSC toon isn't there yet.

It works!!!!!!!!!!!

I filed tickets and never got a response but you fixed the problem with one response. Well done and thank you!
    Lieutenant William Lebo
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Kobalistan has a long track record of nasty bugs. All this doesn't surprise me.
    XzRTofz.gif
This discussion has been closed.