test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for Fleets

Hello, I'm a returning player looking for a social, RP-friendly fleet for KDF, Fed-aligned Jem'hadar, and Fed-aligned Romulan characters. I'm US based, and interested in fleets that help foster their members' creative Star Trek endeavors as well as the gameplay available. Reply to this post and I'll PM you character handles.
Lore posts are great, but give us real info first please!

Comments

• Options
    gertvdvaartgertvdvaart Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Hello, I'm a returning player looking for a social, RP-friendly fleet for KDF, Fed-aligned Jem'hadar, and Fed-aligned Romulan characters. I'm US based, and interested in fleets that help foster their members' creative Star Trek endeavors as well as the gameplay available. Reply to this post and I'll PM you character handles.

If you want to join UCDF Cannonfodder i can invite you...
    We are an active Fed. fleet with members around the world and are looking for active members
    There is also a Kdf fleet we use for our Armada members with KDF toons...
    We have a discord server, so you can contact us easely.
    My ingame handle is @Big_Brother
    Hope to hear from you

BB

• Options
    varzecvarzec Member Posts: 129 Media Corps
    If you are still looking for a fleet. The Trust are a long standing RP fleet that has been become a close group of friends. We even run a Star Trek Adventures game. We are about to start a new RP initiative and would love for you to come join us. Visit our website at stotrust.shivtr.com or contact me in game @Deffdog.

Thanks.
    original.jpg?1521423860
  • Options
    solonar#0525 solonar Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Not exactly sure what you are looking for based on your description. However, my old Role playing guild that traces its roots back 20 years to ultima online, has recently started a KDF aligned, morally pragmatic, outlaw fleet if you're interested, I posted in the fleet recruitment forum not too long ago.
    sig111_zpsu4di8nom.jpg
    Society of Shadows 18 year Member