test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for friends in my timezone

feralaffferalaff Member Posts: 77 Arc User
1st, i apologize if this section is incorrect.

I am active player from italy, and i would like to make some friends who reasonably play at my timezone evening..usually GMT 07,00-11,00 pm.

I have endgame developed characters with full epic gear mk XV, so i am not a noob.
On the other hand i am a friendly player, not obsessed with dps. (All my characters are in 40-60k dps).

While playing i enjoy some general chatting, especially about sci-fi, fantasy, movies, etc...

What i hope is to get in touch with a few people to do STFs / TFO.
Knowing each other in a team is always better.

Comments

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    I think that Omega Combat Division (O.C.D.) might fit your needs quite well.

We have a wide player base in both Euro as well as US time zones and frequently run queues right around the times you are looking for. We have a mix of players from some of the games top players to new and returning players.. and all are welcome to join and play. We have a fleet channel that's active and used by our entire armada, we do not currently use Team Speak or Discord.

If you're interested, message me your player@handle and I can invite you. Alternatively, you can drop a mail in game to @seaofsorrows or @peterconnorfirst and we can get you all set up. If you like playing queues with a good group of people then O.C.D. would be a great fleet for you.

Insert witty signature line here.
  • nierionnierion Member Posts: 326 Arc User
    Greetings Feral!

You may find The Mak'Tar is what you are looking for. Although we have quite a few NA players, we do have a few based in the EU, myself included (currently residing in Sweden), but we do have players on at all times, as some people work night shifts or late shifts. Anytime we are on, we pretty much spend most the time running STFs, TFOs etc. Our group was founded in 2012 and based on the comedy sci-fi film Galaxy Quest.

We are a relaxed group that provides a mature and fun environment for all our members. We have our own website which we use for organising events as well as for day-to-day use and we are also involved in a few other games like The Division, Star Citizen etc. We encourage all members to help each other and take part in group activities (free time permitting). All Cadets are required to fulfill the following:

Complete our application form to become a member.

STO Application: http://www.guilded.gg/r/BprEw2N5Wl

Complete a 2-4 week probation as a Cadet.
    Regular activity and Discord are required.

Our goal is to create a friendly gaming community that offers people a place to make friends and hang out on our voice comms.

If you're interested in joining please feel free PM me directly or follow the link and complete an application so an officer can reach out to get you invited in game as well! We do recommend using your Discord login when signing up on our site (it will ask), as this links both accounts together!

Many thanks,

Admiral Nierion
    api.php?action=streamfile&path=%2F187011%2FFleet%20Files%2FMember%20Signatures%2FNierion.png&u=146876