test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gamma Recruit Account Rewards : Bonus Salvage Pool ????

where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
I have collected this on several characters on my account: "One Extra Large Bonus Salvage Pool".
I don't get a box on my Inventory to open at all or to collect in my Account bank.

(I mean, REaallllLLLYyyYY, what is the point if it isn't in a box I can stack up in my Account Bank, like every other box? LOL!)

I know that on my Gamma Recruit that earns it...a huge pile of salvage went directly to assets. But that does not happen with the character that is collecting the account reward. Where do I look for this???
"Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin

Comments

• bejaymacbejaymac Member Posts: 448 Arc User
    Caught me out at first too, it's a bonus pool of salvage that get's auto applied to your character, check top left of your screen as that's where the bonus pools show how much is left in them.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    OH....no wonder, I have all that stuff turned off on my UI.

I would rather get a box to collect. :(

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    > @where2r1 said:
    > I have collected this on several characters on my account: "One Extra Large Bonus Salvage Pool".
    > I don't get a box on my Inventory to open at all or to collect in my Account bank.
    >
    > (I mean, REaallllLLLYyyYY, what is the point if it isn't in a box I can stack up in my Account Bank, like every other box? LOL!)
    >
    > I know that on my Gamma Recruit that earns it...a huge pile of salvage went directly to assets. But that does not happen with the character that is collecting the account reward. Where do I look for this???

When you claim it, it gets automatically opened and applied to the toon. You'll see it up top.
    Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!
  • thearkadythearkady Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    It would probably be better if opening the box created an item like for various XP bonus pools. That would automatically avoid confusing players.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Yeah, thanks Guys, I found it....once I turned on the Boost in the UI options.

@baddmoonrizin you can close this no further comments necessary.

• baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,303 Community Moderator
    HIi3ZGn.png
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.