test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Voyager Bridge Interior

dialman24dialman24 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Once again, another post about this issue but it's incredibly unfair. Having purchased C-Store intrepid content way before the Intrepid Pack ever came out has barred me and thousands of others from obtaining the Voyager Bridge.

Therefore, I submit that the Voyager Bridge should be available for purchase in the same way as the Belfast, Galaxy and Constritution 2267 bridges are available to purchase as standalones.

Comments

• Options
    centurionjake#1564 centurionjake Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    dialman24 wrote: »
    Once again, another post about this issue but it's incredibly unfair. Having purchased C-Store intrepid content way before the Intrepid Pack ever came out has barred me and thousands of others from obtaining the Voyager Bridge.

Therefore, I submit that the Voyager Bridge should be available for purchase in the same way as the Belfast, Galaxy and Constritution 2267 bridges are available to purchase as standalones.

I Absolutely agree, I WANT to give cryptic money for this....I was in the same situation and already had a c-store intrepid prior to the pack. The Galaxy bridges came out as a purchase so whats the hold up with the Voyager bridge?

• Options
    bendalekbendalek Member Posts: 1,781 Arc User
    The Voyager Bridge, the Solanae Warp Core ... They've have been requested before (many, many times) by people who bought ships/packs, only to have Cryptic come along later and change them, but Cryptic seems unwilling to make more money out of them for some reason.
    Oh, hoho hohhhhh, Oh,, hoho, hohhhhh
    My%20STO%20Sig%20Clear_zps5etu86s1.png
  • Options
    theotherfrasertheotherfraser Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    How about an atrium lounge with a pool for my Risian Luxury Cruiser? (-: