test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Arena of Sompek, 50-60 BS?

Why is Arena of Sompek limited to Levels 50-60? ALL MY TOONS ARE 65! Am I expected to mke a new toon and level to 50 in a single day to participate? Here's my official feedback: this is stupid.

Comments

• Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,637 Arc User
    It's been pulled entirely, it broke to where at a random point all Sompek instances running would stop spawning enemies. They've re-activated Borg Red Alert Weekend, though.
  • Options
    jenicazarinajenicazarina Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    Well, now you went and did it... they cancelled Sompek! All because of you!

Are you happy now? Are you???

Lol! Just kidding! :wink:
    Resistance is never futile!

800S3a8.jpg
  • Options
    crepuscularrayscrepuscularrays Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Yes, but are you going to give us more time to get the vouchers? Its bad enough only giving us a 4 day time crunch but with all the bugs its a pain just completing a match. Just make all the event stuff buyable so we don't have to waste time dealing with bugs. This game is quickly becoming Pay-to-not-deal-with-bugs.
  • Options
    i am a lvl 65 and i didn't have any trouble whatsoever.
  • Options
    anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    i am a lvl 65 and i didn't have any trouble whatsoever.

Same here. They probably just didn't update the description from the last time that they ran it, which was before Victory is Life, so the maximum level was 60 back then.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • Options
    astroroblaastrorobla Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    My real beef is why do I have to find out about this here, and not on the actual NEWS item announcing that it’s going on???

C’mon Cryptic, please update your public-facing sites with info like this. Searched all over looking for the queue in-game.
    Now a top-rated spotlight mission!
    STO-sig.jpg