test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gamma Recruit Account Rewards : Empty at Temporal Intel Agents

where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
I been working diligently on my Gamma Recruits to get these unlocks....and I have many of them finished.

I just finished up all 4 Admiralty campaigns the other day...unlocking the Extra Admiralty Slot for all my characters. This is pretty important to me as that is the part of the game I enjoy....the clicky stuff.

I have collected a few Gamma Recruit unlocks on my Federation characters as I went along, since those characters pass by Crey when I visit Security to turn in contraband. But, now, the list on the Temporal Agent Crey is empty.

Wouldn't you know it, right when I unlock what I really want...it goes buggy on me.

I have not taken the time to go to First City to interact with the Klingon Temporal Agent Q'on with any characters until yesterday (at least, I don't think I have)....just so I can check the status of this list on the KDF side. I found the Gamma Recruit account unlock list is empty there, too. So, I can not collect any of it on my KDF characters at all.

Please reconnect the Gamma Recruit Rewards unlocks to the Temporal Agents.
"Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Checked tonight on my Rom/KDF aligned and with a straight up KDF character... Klingon Temp Agent Q'on has been hooked back up to the Gamma Recruit awards. :) Thanks!

Verified by collecting that Admiralty slot on those two....have a ton of stuff to still collect (and on several more characters) but time is at a premium tonight. LOL!

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • fascesspqrfascesspqr Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Did you have to do anything extra to unlock the admiralty slot for the rest of your characters? I finished the UFP, Klingon, and Ferengi campaigns. It is unlocked on the gamma recruit, but not on any other character.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Yes, after you collect it on your Gamma Recruit Jem'Hadar.....you must trek on over to the Temporal Agent at ESD or First City....and collect the prize for the rest of the characters there, one by one.

First City = Q'on....in the Great Hall.
    ESD = Cray....outside Quinn's office.

Look under Gamma Recruit in the menu on those NPCs...AFTER that, go to your ship...or otherwise switch maps. Then it should show up in your Admiralty interface.