test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

We need more body options

wraithshadow13wraithshadow13 Member Posts: 1,728 Arc User
In the character creator, we need more body options. Granted, getting full body skins for the LTS Liberated Borg captains is my main focus, we need more body options as a whole. Champions has a slider for things like muscle definition, which would go great here. The alien species would greatly benefit from having the ability to customize the torso and limbs with options to match the face, rather than just having it blank and too human. I see that newer races are getting full body art assests, which is great, but the character creator, and the tailor by association, could use some serious love and updating. Even some of the armors, under jackets tight, are looking way to pixelated.

What kinds of things would you want to see added as more body options, or to the creator as a whole?

Comments

• lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User
    Right now off the top of my head I would like to see more hair styles added.
  • wraithshadow13wraithshadow13 Member Posts: 1,728 Arc User
    I would love that as well. More so, since they're getting a little better looking with the newer ones.
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    Older items are showing their age. And many items have issues with clipping and hanging/gravity
  • wraithshadow13wraithshadow13 Member Posts: 1,728 Arc User
    Older items are showing their age. And many items have issues with clipping and hanging/gravity

fully agree
  • bendalekbendalek Member Posts: 1,781 Arc User
    In the character creator ... I'd like to see 1) Parity between male and female options for height and scaling (why can you make an 8ft tall male Alien but only a 7ft tall female Alien?) 2) Parity in the slider variance between standard races and the "Alien" sliders (Like eye size, mouth size, nose size ... etc.)

In the Tailor ... Just unlock all options for all races and factions (for example, you can't put "Romulan" outfits on, say, an Orion BOFF for some unknown reason - same goes for Embassy BOFF's) And please, PLEASE!!! Just give us ONE full colour palette for all items!!! (Have you ever tried to re-create the Klingon outfit on the mannequin at the Tailor on Qo'nos? ... Nope you're not allowed to use that shade of red on those armor pieces)
    Oh, hoho hohhhhh, Oh,, hoho, hohhhhh
    My%20STO%20Sig%20Clear_zps5etu86s1.png
  • captainrebel78#5049 captainrebel78 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    One thing that would be nice is if you decide to say change your toon's hair color: to be able to have that or other attribute be copied across to the other outfit options across a toon instead of having to edit each individual outfit.