test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suggestion for Random TFOs - Use the pull-down filter in the lower corner

laermishalaermisha Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Can we just have the filter in the lower left corner of the window filter which kinds of random TFOs we want (ground, space, all)? I know you're trying to encourage ground combat, but if you were doing that, you'd allow us to change Specializations before a random TFO shoves us into a type of combat we're not prepared for. And some of those are a slog if your Specializations aren't set right.

So just let the filter pulldown that's already present in the TFO window, to filter which type of random TFO we're getting thrown into.

Thanks!
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    I think what they are trying to say is: if you have a say, it would not be random.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • danaleedanalee Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    I kinda like it. I am usually generally built so as to handle anything well so I have no problem there. I find I am getting WAY more done and faster than before. Having tons of fun in the process.

I also tend to find plenty of time before the TFO starts to adjust however I need.
  • laermishalaermisha Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    danalee wrote: »
    I also tend to find plenty of time before the TFO starts to adjust however I need.

Once it starts, you can't change Skill Specializations. So what do you mean?
  • rickpaaarickpaaa Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    I'd love being able to filter out the ground STF/TFOs!

I just wasted 45 minutes in the unwinnable Hive ground. Never even completed that one with a pre-made fleet group with everyone in voice communication!
    giphy.gif
    Member since December 2009

• warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    You can pick and choose what you want to play, or you can let the game pick for you in exchange for an extra reward. Not both.
This discussion has been closed.