test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

this is probably a stupid one- involves aesthetic customisation

gantradies#8381 gantradies Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited October 2018 in The Academy
ive been meaning to ask for a while- is there any known/safe way, ingame or otherwise, to get the cosmetic change for the assimilated subtranswarp engine (omega adapted set,both the impulse and the warp nacelle/engine bolt-on) to apply to both/all your ships impulse engines/nacelles?

i know usually questions potentially involving modding (even client-only graphical stuff) in a MMO almost always have a hard-no answer, just thought it might be worth taking the time to ask-id actually like the look, if it wasn't for the...rather derpy looking asymmetry-
and aesthetics aside, it'd make the changes to the impulse engines AND the nacelle useless in-universe- the single upgraded engine would make you turn in circles if not limited, and i..dont think a SINGLE modified nacelle would be...likely to end...poorly...

.... plus, the Enterprise-B Excelsior would look AWESOME with all 4 engines modified- the whole "riding a pillar of fire"/torchdrive look!

Answers

• Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    If you just want the Assimilated Visuals on all your ships, you should be able to slot the pieces under the Visuals Tab of each of your ships.

You won't need multiple copies of the parts to do this, you slot one copy and you can use it on all of your ships. It's under the tab marked Visuals where you find your mastery and loadout tabs.

Hope that helps.

Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    gantradies#8381 gantradies Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    If you just want the Assimilated Visuals on all your ships, you should be able to slot the pieces under the Visuals Tab of each of your ships.

You won't need multiple copies of the parts to do this, you slot one copy and you can use it on all of your ships. It's under the tab marked Visuals where you find your mastery and loadout tabs.

Hope that helps.

oh no, not what i meant- was half-complaining about the asymmetry of the impulse engine from the set- only one engine and one nacelle is changed, in the forlorn hope someone at somepoint kludged together something that visually "fixed" that clientside
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Oh, I see.. my bad.

As far as I know that doesn't exist. at least I have never seen it. Sorry. :disappointed:
    Insert witty signature line here.