test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TGA Screenshots Almost Completely Transparent

redwatchmanredwatchman Member Posts: 141 Arc User
edited October 2018 in Graphical and Sound Issues
Every time I take a TGA screenshot I only get a few small bits of the image that aren't 100% transparent. This would be less of a problem if the in-game screenshot system didn't force any cutscene screenshots to be TGA, even when I use the JPEG command. I'd settle for JPEGs and I would rather use the in-game screenshots so that I get full resolution when I up the renderscale of the game, but it doesn't work at all in cutscenes.
Tagged:

Comments

• kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    Every time I take a TGA screenshot I only get a few small bits of the image that aren't 100% transparent. This would be less of a problem if the in-game screenshot system didn't force any cutscene screenshots to be TGA, even when I use the JPEG command. I'd settle for JPEGs and I would rather use the in-game screenshots so that I get full resolution when I up the renderscale of the game, but it doesn't work at all in cutscenes.

Simply transform/re-save the .tga file as .jpg or .bmp or whatever and it will look normal.

"We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    - Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
    q4F10XV.jpg
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED